Dundee Farce Continues – Postponed Again

As much as I wouldn't disagree with them opting for a neutral venue, I don't see it being allowed. What would they do with Dundee season ticket holders, & all our fans who have the original tickets.

As much as I wouldn't disagree with them opting for a neutral venue, I don't see it being allowed. What would they do with Dundee season ticket holders, & all our fans who have the original tickets.

Closed doors is the only fair way I see it going ahead at a neutral venue.

Depends on the ground but they can only allow those with valid tickets and Dundee STH entry

Depends on the ground but they can only allow those with valid tickets and Dundee STH entry
Yeah if it was Hampden could just allocate ends and get in with existing match tickets, would probably only be 8/9k tickets sold between both teams

Since the last called off game, how many games have they played every weekend and against who?

or is it they just call games off against us?????

Yeah if it was Hampden could just allocate ends and get in with existing match tickets, would probably only be 8/9k tickets sold between both teams
Could put every one in the North Stand ensure the Ultra groups are in the corner area heading behind the goals

Fùck Dundee season ticket holders. They could go if they want or else stay in the house, their choice. Rangers tickets still valid for the neutral venue.

Exactly. Travelled last time and will probably en route again when it's called off... to then be told aw you're no getting in next week? Not a chance!!!
I can't get my head round our fans saying play it behind closed doors honestly,if it's a neutral venue then get SCUMDEE fc to pay administrative costs,or Gordon Strachan to organise it between him and Peter.
Why should we be punished.
Feel for you mate absolute shambles.

Is there a chance they want to hold this one back and schedule it for the midweek immediately preceeding the 1st game after the split?

If they make it this weekend( the Top6).
Then their game against us is a free hit.
The pitch can be as bad as they can get away with. Won't matter a jot. You'll see a game from a Dundee side with no attempt at all to play into our half.

And if that were to happen...any guesses what the 1st game after the split might be ?

Is there a chance they want to hold this one back and schedule it for the midweek immediately preceeding the 1st game after the split?

If they make it this weekend( the Top6).
Then their game against us is a free hit.
The pitch can be as bad as they can get away with. Won't matter a jot. You'll see a game from a Dundee side with no attempt at all to play into our half.

And if that were to happen...any guesses what the 1st game after the split might be ?

First off no and second, huh?

I’ve probably missed something as I’m not following this as closely as I probably should but didn’t Nelms quite categorically state it wasn’t going to a neutral ground and next week was the option if it gets cancelled again tomorrow. Making noise about it being about supporters. I take it he means Dundee supporters because all it’s done is inconvenience other clubs supporters.

Personally I find it astonishing that Dundee are still being allowed to call the shots here, especially if tomorrow’s game doesn’t make it. They shouldn’t be getting asked anymore. They have repeatedly failed to get fixtures played. Why are they still driving this issue and when does the SPFL executive step in and say enough is enough. Oh that’s right. Too busy patting themselves on the back thanks to Rangers.

Expected to piss down tomorrow. The Motherwell game shouldn't have gone ahead and I doubt tomorrow's game should either.

We are being conned here. Doesn’t even bare thinking about dropping points on that pitch.

First off no and second, huh?
My thinking was ....
Their game at the weekend away to Aberdeen is there make or break game.
They maybe want to be fresh and have all focus on that and trying to secure Top6. It's their best chance of points.

2nd, ....
If we had Celtic, 1st game after the split (possible).
Then A forced midweek game on that pitch right before might be a wee bit of an inconvenience to our prep for that game.

We might even get a bonus. Into the bargain...
Last game of the season up there at Dundee again.

What about the protective covers they’ve hired?
It takes about an hour to lift them. No idea how long to put them down again. If they lift them (can't do the inspection with the covers on) to have the inspection and then it starts raining before they get them down then the pitch will need inspected again

My thinking was ....
Their game at the weekend away to Aberdeen is there make or break game.
They maybe want to be fresh and have all focus on that and trying to secure Top6. It's their best chance of points.

2nd, ....
If we had Celtic, 1st game after the split (possible).
Then A forced midweek game on that pitch right before might be a wee bit of an inconvenience to our prep for that game.

We might even get a bonus. Into the bargain...
Last game of the season up there at Dundee again.
The current alternate being proposed is to play it at dens a few days before the cup semi final.

I personally don’t see why moving it to next week affects sky

We will be away to the 6th placed team
Celtic will be at home

Game 1
Celtic v 6th
Hearts v Rangers

Game 2
Celtic v Rangers

Game 3
Rangers v Kilmarnock
St Mirren v Celtic

Game 4
Rangers v St Mirren
Kilmarnock v Celtic

Game 5
Celtic v Hearts
6th v rangers

If it goes ahead as i think it will on that park after a day of rain, dropped points is about the biggest certainty you could have in gambling. An absolute farce

Poor wee Dundee. Everybody’s out to get them.

JksFb3u.jpg

JksFQC7.jpg

Back