• Total voters
Team will be IMO

mcgregor
Tav Goldson Balogun/Simpson Barisic
Davis Kamara Aribo
Roofe Morelos Hagi

only one I’m not sure on is the second CB, hope he goes with Leon
I see where you are coming from.

But Simpson should be more than good enough for Dundee. It should be how we attack and not how we defend that determines todays result.

So important to keep Leon fresh for midweek. If people are correct that he and Helander can't play too often.

I know that appears to be their usual price just think anything more than £10 for a live steam is just a bit much that was all.

Yeah I remember that I commented on their twitter at the time saying £20 was a joke and got a reply from the director saying I was wrong.
Tend to agree that the SPFL should have set the price £9.99, the EFL do that

Apart from Celtic, this is the league game I've wanted to win the most so far.

Yes to keep the momentum going, yes to put pressure on celtic, but mainly just to scud spam filter fc and their nonce striker.
This post made me laugh more than it probably should have!

But I agree completely, we owe them one.

Whats your prediction today?

I fancy a good win

Rangers to score a good 3 or 4

Not as fussed about the clean sheets this year. Last year it added a bit to a season where we were romping the league and breaking club,,national and European records left right and centre.

Sure, clean sheets are welcome.

But I'd love, and see, a good 4-1, rather than a 1 nil today
As long as you know who doesn't get their goal.

Apparently Sky are trying to highlight the whole of the league rather than just us and the beasts. Some of their away games aren’t on either.

On the face of it I’d say fair enough, but the reality is most people don’t care about the other teams and will result in far lower viewing figures
I reckon even most St.Mirren and Aberdeen fans will think twice about watching that shower of shite

I see where you are coming from.

But Simpson should be more than good enough for Dundee. It should be how we attack and not how we defend that determines todays result.

So important to keep Leon fresh for midweek. If people are correct that he and Helander can't play too often.

Balogun needs to play for me. Every game. Injected if necessary. Big man's a warrior he'll battle through.

To those suggesting Simpson, did you watch his performance last week?

Balogun & Goldson all day long.

FAIb8UWXoBkrLdl

To those suggesting Simpson, did you watch his performance last week?

Balogun & Goldson all day long.
Balogun and Goldson for away league games and any home games against top 6. Simpson for the rest.

If necessary let’s put Bassey at CB for Europe if Balogun can’t play twice a week.

Simpson should be nowhere near the team just now.

We’ve regressed back to one shit half, one decent half.

Hopefully that ends today, but you can be sure that Dundee will put in their best performance of the season.

Other than no Davis it’s as I expected.

0-3 Rangers. We need to start getting some clean sheets on the bounce.

Back