Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Alfredo Morelos

• Kemar Roofe

• Fashion Sakala

Votes: 1 0.2%

• Total voters
Any win will do, but I would like to see hagi swap with Aribo and play more centrally. Aribo is the stronger unit but lacks the urgency required for some games. Especially against teams that defend narrow and deep.

If you go with a line up like that it actually takes alot of the attacking game away from our players as they will be covering runners and grafting all game, unless they plan to let kamara run midfield himself which wouldn’t work
I think the opposition are vastly inferior and are there for the taking.
If we were playing a better side I'd agree.

Not sure if this is relevant but I looked on the Dundee website & the game is apparently live only for their season ticket holders?
Have you tried the right link. Only place its not available is in England, due to the FA blackout period.

Also confirmed by Dundee, with a bit more detail, on their website in this link:

Last edited:
Can’t seem to purchase this game on RTV
The link in the OP of this thread takes you to the RangersTV advice thread. Since you've missed it:p I've put it below again. You need to be overseas. If you are, and still don't see it offered (its the 3 Day Unlimited Pass you want) then there's something wrong with your VPN. Ask for advice in the linked thread if that's the issue.

The link in the OP of this thread takes you to the RangersTV advice thread. Since you've missed it:p. You need to be overseas. If you are, and still don't see it offered (its the 3 Day Unlimited Pass you want) then there's something wrong with your VPN. Ask for advice in the linked thread if that's the issue.

I got it 10 mins ago by reading the same link lol, Cheers any way.

Hopefully see us go all out against them, we don't need 3 midfielders deep, get Hagi starting in the middle with Davis and Kamars. I think Hagi would be great in advance of those two.

Wouldn't mind seeing Bacuna start as well, looks like he's and exciting player.

Hopped on my VPN and ended up in Sweden, not seen any of ABBA yet though.

Not sure what team I want to see today. Balogun is Goldson's best available partner by a street, but we know he can't play 3 games in a week and Simpson not in the Euro squad. I worry about Griffiths even if he is a past it unfit yob, and suspect Simpson will be up against him and Balogun kept for Prague and Hibs.

Midfield also isn't soaking right now, will we stick with Lundstram or bring back Davis? Has to be one or the other. Also think Aribo needs rested.

Up front, Wright was poor the other night but he has been kne of our better players overall. Hagi has to play, and not sure Roofe should play every game with his injury history.

Making too many changes disrupts things, but relying on the same players every game can't last with the amount of football our players play.

If I was manager (perish the thought), I reckon I would go with this 11.

McGregor

Tavernier
Goldson
Simpson
Bassey

Lundstram
Kamara
Arfield

Hagi
Morelos
Wright

Plenty options on the bench.

Would love a convincing win as feels like we need one to get the confidence back, although it's all about getting the 3 points regardless.

Hope we absolutely destroy these vote rigging paedo harbours today. A good 5-0 to keep them planted to the bottom of the table with the worst goal difference. Reckon Bacuna gets off the mark, as well as Roofe getting 2, with another couple chipping in to make it 4 or 5.

At this stage in the season it’s all about putting the points on the board. 2-0 to the good guys then focus on Prague.

I’d like Lundstrom sitting in front of the defence and Hagi middle of a midfield 3 with a free role. 4-0 today with a bit of style !
We’d all like that , but in 15 games so far this season we haven’t done it , so reality tells you any win will do today.

Apart from Celtic, this is the league game I've wanted to win the most so far.

Yes to keep the momentum going, yes to put pressure on celtic, but mainly just to scud spam filter fc and their nonce striker.
Absolutely 100% agree. I have been desperate to play these underhand slimey cheats. I want us to hammer these lowlifes. It will love long in the memory the whole 'oh no it's stuck in the spam filter and we've changed our minds' episode. Go at them from the first whistle Rangers.

Apparently Sky are trying to highlight the whole of the league rather than just us and the beasts. Some of their away games aren’t on either.

On the face of it I’d say fair enough, but the reality is most people don’t care about the other teams and will result in far lower viewing figures
Sky keeping the overall viewing figures low (other than OLd Firm games) to keep the contract renewal £ low as possible?

Hoping for 4 or more goals today, that's where my bets going anyway.
Sakala to score if he gets a start.

Thumbheed to run off crying.

I bought a 3 day RTV pass for the Livingston game that expires on the 25th. As I will be taking a short visit to my Slovenian holiday home again today, does this mean I also get today’s match or do I need to buy again? #tightarse

A win any win with no cards or injuries but if possible With a display a fast flowing football that results in goals a plenty while keeping a clean sheet and silencing the the idiot thumbheid

It’s got to click at some point and today is the day, the difference when Hagi came on midweek was noticeably better and I think the rest of the players will get a lift from it.
No. We haven't won by 4 yet this season so now it can no longer happen. ;)

Not having a go at you but this happens every match thread, people say any win will do then people moan when Rangers don't win 6 - 0 every game
Whats your prediction today?

I fancy a good win

Rangers to score a good 3 or 4

Not as fussed about the clean sheets this year. Last year it added a bit to a season where we were romping the league and breaking club,,national and European records left right and centre.

Sure, clean sheets are welcome.

But I'd love, and see, a good 4-1, rather than a 1 nil today

Have you tried the right link. Only place its not available is in England, due to the FA blackout period.

Also confirmed by Dundee, with a bit more detail, on their website in this link:

I know can get it from Rangers with VPN but wish there was some consistency with the stream prices from other clubs. Anything more than £9.99 for me is just taking the piss and feels like clubs trying to cash in on our support buying direct from them.

I know can get it from Rangers with VPN but wish there was some consistency with the stream prices from other clubs. Anything more than £9.99 for me is just taking the piss and feels like clubs trying to cash in on our support buying direct from them.
RangersTV at £9.99 is the cheapest in the SPFL. I think Livi is something like £20. :eek: That's the pricing for their own fans as well.

It was left to the clubs to price it themselves

Dundee v Rangers £12.50
Dundee v Motherwell £12.50

That is Dundee's normal price

Nothing stopping Rangers charging more just they feel that is a fair price at £9.99

Whats your prediction today?

I fancy a good win

Rangers to score a good 3 or 4

Not as fussed about the clean sheets this year. Last year it added a bit to a season where we were romping the league and breaking club,,national and European records left right and centre.

Sure, clean sheets are welcome.

But I'd love, and see, a good 4-1, rather than a 1 nil today

I'm usually in the any win will do camp and I've got a feeling this season is going to be grind, I can see it being 2 - 0 to Rangers

Not having a go at you but this happens every match thread, people say any win will do then people moan when Rangers don't win 6 - 0 every game.
I tend to stay away from match day threads once the game starts for my own sanity. Obviously l want to see lovely football but will be more than happy with a win no matter how we get it.

The bonus from RangersTV when they offer the 3 Day Unlimited Pass is excellent as well. 3 days access to all the subscription stuff is brilliant.

Also, and I don't know if this is still the case, I was told last season that the 3 Day Unlimited Pass runs for 72 hours from when you buy it. So, in theory, anyone who bought the 3 Day Unlimited Pass AFTER 1700hrs on Wednesday should get todays game for free as its within the 72 hour timeframe. Be interesting to hear if that still works.

Team will be IMO

mcgregor
Tav Goldson Balogun/Simpson Barisic
Davis Kamara Aribo
Roofe Morelos Hagi

only one I’m not sure on is the second CB, hope he goes with Leon

It was left to the clubs to price it themselves

Dundee v Rangers £12.50
Dundee v Motherwell £12.50

That is Dundee's normal price

Nothing stopping Rangers charging more just they feel that is a fair price at £9.99
I know that appears to be their usual price just think anything more than £10 for a live steam is just a bit much that was all.
RangersTV at £9.99 is the cheapest in the SPFL. I think Livi is something like £20. :eek: That's the pricing for their own fans as well.
Yeah I remember that I commented on their twitter at the time saying £20 was a joke and got a reply from the director saying I was wrong.

Honestly want us to destroy this mob today. 5 or 6-0 effort and I hope Griffiths gets it tight for 90minutes whether he’s on the pitch or not!

I don’t think Lundstram deserves to be dropped but I think Davis will come back in and so far it hasn’t looked right them together.

Back