Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Alfredo Morelos

• Kemar Roofe

• Fashion Sakala

Votes: 1 0.2%

• Total voters
Comfortable victory though have to say penalty incident aside.

Lundstram, Balogun and McLaughlin pretty good. Aribo, Kamara and Bassey decent too.

7 points clear of the tramps who can’t win an away game.
Here's the thing though, if they score the pen they probably go on to win the game, we can't turn on a tap these day shocking once again.

We really are poor this season, we just aren’t the same team as last year. Only take away today was McLaughlin save and Lundstrams performance.

We are off form. Players out of sync. It happens.

Let's not dramatise it. If we win, that'll do.

What's that line about class and form....

Stay classy Rangers it'll come.

Once again the team with the best work rate knew how to play us. We were dead lucky against the team at the foot of the league.
We cant score goals as we are too slow in midfleid and the back.
Any its three points from a poor performance yet again.

Hard to watch that but 3 points.

Roofe looked lost today, Lundstram impresses again, defence especially Tav poor. Caught diving in at least 3 times 2nd half.

atmosphere sounded largely shite on RTV, which I thought was surprising.

Team are way off it at present.

Lundstram looks far better in the middle.

We are absolutely woeful. Something is very wrong within our squad. Ive been very critical of Lundstram but today he was head and shoulders our best player.
I can see why you think that.
However, I couldn't give it to Lundstram or any of our midfielders. They all hold onto the ball far too long and kill any momentum we have to attack stone dead.

3points a bonus but we are a hard watch at the moment. You can blame the front line but the service into them was non existent. Bomb scare evertime the ball came down Tavs side with him and Goldson. Great save by McGlaughlin and the only encouragement from the game was the performance of Lundstrum. No excuse of 10 men behind the ball today.

papering over the cracks today, 3 points certainly welcome ,but real concerns about how long we will get away with such insipid performances

Awful performance that we were fortunate to get away with. Twenty attempts on goal and only three on target says it all.

On the positive side, we won. Lundstram MOTM for the second game running, McLaughlin looks a more than able deputy for Greegs, Bassey continues to improve and Sakala looks lively.

Move on. That game will be quickly forgotten.
All true and you are right the hand will quickly be forgotten. But there are recurring themes. The tempo we set is consistently awful. Too many guys want to play the game at walking pace. We got away with it there today. But you don’t get away with it over the course of a season if you consistently produce that level of performance.

I share today's concerns regarding our performance however i will gadly take this over dominating and missing numerous chances then drawing or even losing.

Concerning but nowhere near as painful and my weekend is still intact.
Great three points Rangers......must and WILL play better.

Nobody would argue it was good, but at this stage it was another 3 points and still top of the league. Currently 7 points ahead of the yahoos who have one game in hand. And let's be realistic, they're the only challenger.

Need to get some sort of stability back into the defence. The team is riddled with quality, everything else would follow from there.

We are off form. Players out of sync. It happens.

Let's not dramatise it. If we win, that'll do.

What's that line about class and form....

Stay classy Rangers it'll come.

We've been off form in August, September and will probably be off form in October as well, when do we start getting worried ?

Nerve wracking performance today. Tavernier done twice and Goldson for the penalty. Good job Dundee just can't score even with a penalty.
Still three points :))

lets see how we do in europe instead of struggling against shite in our league every week. its like groundhog day every match , nothing changes

Another lacklustre performance. Lundstram grew as the game went on and John McLaughlin had some fine saves. Bassey has raw talent but can look a bit nervy on the ball. Roofe had a poor game and apart from his assist, which was of course very important, Morelos was under par too. Because of injuries and players not making it off the bench today, there was no Kent, Davis, Borna or Ryan Jack. All first team starters. We have huffed and puffed a bit recently, but my gut is telling me that our form will improve dramatically in the coming weeks. I hope I'm right. Bottom line, an away win and another three points on the board. I'll take that.

Back