Match Thread Dundee v Rangers Friday 24 Nov, ***Match Thread***

As I’ve said many a time,windlass must
score to have any right to be on the park.
He is a total waste of a shirt,and a shitebag
to boot.

Okay up to now the board have had a free pass. No more they need to dig deep get a top class manager and spend big over the next two transfer windows.

Enough is enough we are a really poor SPFL side made worse by some signings that make Emerson and Capucho look world class.

We are fukin stinking.
I've never seen so much dross wearing Rangers shirts.
Our Board better get the fukin finger out and get this sorted.

Who would we bring on for Miller? I hear what some are saying, BUT I think we have a better chance of salvaging something with Miller on

Don't worry gents, I'm sure C1872 will ask all the pertinent questions at the AGM on this shambles on our behalf.

Utterly dreadful tonight. Even if we pull it back and win - which I very much doubt we will - this is nowhere near Rangers class.

We are a shambles. Miler, captain of the team when he should be no where near it. Hardly a player out there with pass marks. And Murty, god help us. To think others were nominating him as a potential manager.

Murty really is clueless! Bringing on Hardie when Pena is sitting there with a better goal scoring record than every player on the park. Feel sorry for him but hes doing himself no favours at all.

Those who defend imposters like candeias. Miller, Wilson, herrera, Holt, really need to wake up.. Those who still have Faith n the board of directors need to look at the bigger picture....
No wonder we cannot get a manager. Who the fucking would want to manage this piss

Back