Administrator
Pints and Pyro ‏ @PintsandPyro 16h16 hours ago
Popcorn at Wembley
1f37f.png
1f621.png
RT if you are against modern football

DI5_DsiXkAU_XTg.jpg

206 replies1,930 retweets856 likes

They sitting eating bags of seeds in the Bernabeu :D Guys come round next day with hoovers to sook up all the shells.

Watching football in Spain is extremely irritating, they all sit nibbling away at nuts and just lobbing the empty shells, would love to see someone try it at Ibrox:rolleyes:

Watching football in Spain is extremely irritating, they all sit nibbling away at nuts and just lobbing the empty shells, would love to see someone try it at Ibrox:rolleyes:

Think yourself lucky.

You're in danger of getting an enormous frankfurter shoved up your jacksie in Germany :D

Shocking :eek:

Was there not a pic of a young lad eating a box of Coco Pops at Ibrox can't remember if it was this season or last haha.

Guy at the stuttgart game years ago brought out a tinfoil package and unwrapped two salad bagels.

Thought he was going to get lynched

I hear the rugby is a bit like that.
The tartan blanket comes out and cups of soup are passed around.
Nonsense :D

Pretty normal at the football in Brazil and South America, why would it be such an issue here?, better than the stale pies and rubber hamburgers

Not my thing however the hypocrisy surrounding the 'AMF' movement/campaign in England particularly is crazy.

Its the most sanitized country around for football, even worse than up here.

I can't criticise, I remember having to wolf down a "superfood salad" at 2:50 outside Ibrox, being too afraid to bring it in :oops:.

Times are changing.

Back