World Cup 2022 Ecuador v Senegal, Netherlands v Qatar, Iran v USA, Wales v England - Tuesday 29th

Wales and Uruguay for me have looked like teams way too reliant on once great players who are well past their sell by date. Last time we will see any of them in meaningful competition.

Hard to see anything other than a return to mid 90's obscurity for Wales once the pair of them retire.

I don't know if I'm imagining it, but there seems to have been an awful lot of balls just ballooned over the cross bar for this world cup.

Am I understanding correctly that the sub there doesn’t count because it’s for concussion?

If so that actually quite progressive.

Reactions: VGM
Is that a Rangers banner I’m seeing halfway up the stand to the side of the Welsh goal?

Saw the USA play us (NI) at Windsor Park about a year and a half ago and they were very polished with some real individual talent but all very young, Berhalter said at the time all the focus is on building a winning team for WC 2026. They presented Steven Davis with a signed USA shirt; can't remember the reason.

Inevitable. USA taking the legs out of Iran making them chase the ball early.

Unless Iran can switch their tactics, they will concede more.

Either way, more goals and entertainment.

Wonder how many are actually watching England Wales

Pulisic suffering for his art there.

Is John Hartson scratching his turnip head as to why Pulisic has swapped playing for Croatia mid tournament?

There’s going to be about 20 mins of added time this half ( Eng v Wal )
Not happening.

A lot of the added time is down to the clock being stopped after a goal and subsequent celebrations.

That’s what someone mentioned on ITV earlier…might be pish, might not be.

We’ll find out shortly :))

Back