World Cup 2022 Ecuador v Senegal, Netherlands v Qatar, Iran v USA, Wales v England - Tuesday 29th

Watching the US/Iran game in the hope it gets properly tasty at some point. Won't be happy unless this threatens to trigger an international incident.

Never thought I would choose to watch Iran v USA over England v Wales but that's the beauty of a World Cup I suppose.

Much more entertaining already than the first fifteen minutes of the England Wales game I watched.

Henderson for England is rotten, I’ve always thought he was overrated. Misjudged an easy cross there, then with all the time in the world hit a cross ball where no teammates were.

Watch him hit a 30 yarder now :D

Who does the wee right back for america play for? I’d take him as back up for Tav if he’s gettable. Runs up and down that line all day for you
Plays for barca think he's on loan to Milan but doesn't get much game time. Sure thats what the commentators said in the first game

Wales look absolutely spent.

The one thing you were always guaranteed from them was a shift but this is clearly a tournament too far for Bale and Ramsey.

Can’t believe the lack of intensity and atmosphere in this game, you would think it’s a friendly match

Bale and Ramsey are absolutely done

Wales look absolutely spent.

The one thing you were always guaranteed from them was a shift but this is clearly a tournament too far for Bale and Ramsey.
Wales and Uruguay for me have looked like teams way too reliant on once great players who are well past their sell by date. Last time we will see any of them in meaningful competition.

Reactions: SDF
Back