Eddie Howe

'The cognitively challenged 'Irish Mick, wants the board to bring in Roy Keane, - now there's a combustible mixture if ever there was one.

Actually, I'm surprised that another 'Mick' - Mick McCarthy that is - who is currently managing the Cypriot side, Apoel Nicosia, isn't mentioned more often - he's certainly got the background.

If he's sacked before the end of the season, the shortlist will not be impressive...... nobody with any credibility will go near it.......Howe, Jose (no sniggering at the back) or whoever else they think they'd attract will touch it.

They won't be able to buy their way out of that mess. They have no money and Edouards inflated transfer fee is shrinking every week. Lenny will stay. He will win on Sunday, get beat on Thursday and win his home league games. He will win against Hertz and all will be well again with Timmy.

This wouldn't be the worst outcome for us. Toxic Lennon sticking around, dragging the dressing room down is good. No CL money, less from a poor Europa run, no fans, they'll need to sell very soon which will damage further.

Also if Sheffield Utd “goal” against Aston Villa was given they could’ve stayed up.

Any manager will have the belief that they can turn that team around and that the fans will accept him.

Some say celtic will go cheap but they didn’t with Rogers we can only hope they don’t again.

They board might go with someone with a link to them or at least Ireland to appease the fans

I personally the cup final v hearts could decide Lennons fate. Lose he’s out. Win and they’ll hope it galvanises the team going forward
They are suffering greater daily financial loss than us, they will really need to get the next appointment right or do themselves a lot of damage in monetary terms...here's hoping they make a right Royal arse of it .

It's a football forum.
I don't see many threads about the other teams. It's fine with match day threads but every 2nd topic is Tim related. And we say they're obsessed!
Good for us that they think as arrogantly as that. Then when Jack Ross or Strachan gets wheeled out they will immediately be disappointed. Just makes the whole thing more difficult for liewell.
They have previous for taking Hibs managers.

Thats balls. The players can look at this that way but saying on the internet we will get 18 points isnt going to impact anything

You are on a forum with a sizeable contingent that’s convinced starting a discussion thread on a game in progress can directly impact the result.

No point trying to argue the case.

He wouldn't know what had hit him at the piggery.

No previous knowledge of Scottish football and joining halfway through a season of this magnitude?

If they appoint him, just hand us the title now.
I would rather they got Jose the special one and us winning the league than them getting someone like Howe giving them a chance of even a morsel of an excuse.

we will win this league by hard work over the past two years and not because they gave it to us

A Tim I work with said last night they have him lined up , I said he got homesick in Burnley , how’s he gona cope with eastern Glasgow ?
Coz he’s a pyoor Celtc man !!!!

I just turned away laughing
Ugh..pity the lady's front bottom..it was his education that's let him down

I don't see many threads about the other teams. It's fine with match day threads but every 2nd topic is Tim related. And we say they're obsessed!

They have previous for taking Hibs managers.
This is Glasgow pal. And having been on this forum for over 20 years, you’ll get used to it

From a pretty reliable source, they are not sacking the poor victim yet. They are looking to bring in someone to assist him however.

This is the kind of suggestion you get on here when we have a struggling manager. Get ‘X’ in to help out.

It’s absolute nonsense. Either you trust the guy you employed to be the manager to do the job or you replace him with someone else.

That being said if they try and bring somebody in to stir up an already volatile situation I’m not complaining.

It wouldn't surprise me if Clarke was allowed to manage the filth and Scotland until after the Euros.
SFA would jump at the chance of gettting some money in for Clarke as well.

It wouldn't surprise me if Clarke was allowed to manage the filth and Scotland until after the Euros.
SFA would jump at the chance of gettting some money in for Clarke as well.
Just the guy to fight for 3rd place.

Back