Edinburgh derby

Similar goal to the one he scored against us except that was in the bottom right corner but his horizontal run across the box was the same.

You have to laugh at Sutton wanting a yellow card for an innocuous tackle by a Hearts player yet on Sunday he said every Rangers player “went down easily “

The lad Barker (on loan from Man City) has a much higher pedigree than Nemane, which makes me think Nemane's loan must be some sort of extended trial.

I thought Sutton was really obnoxious but Craigan “ Cragsy” is possibly worse.
How the f@ck did these two personality devoid Rangers haters get the job?

Hearts are fuckin awful.

They’re poor. Hibs are the kind of team that will give us a nightmare. Fast paced, dirty, committed to every 50-50 and will capitalise on our team’s weaknesses and the referees protecting them.

I really think Easter Road will be a bastard for us this season.

They’re poor. Hibs are the kind of team that will give us a nightmare. Fast paced, dirty, committed to every 50-50 and will capitalise on our team’s weaknesses and the referees protecting them.

I really think Easter Road will be a bastard for us this season.

Hibs are really fast on the break. Don't usually make the right pass in the final third but in the middle of the park they are miles ahead of hearts. Won't be an easy away game at all.

Back