Eduard 2nd Dive gif

Edweird

Here's the bold Eduard taking his 2nd swallow dive. Watch his right leg. Never hits the ground after he attempts to turn.
I left in the real time clip at the beginning to show both he and McGregor were looking for it
Should have been off.
giphy.gif

They won't appeal the first dive because they know that's exactly what it was, the 2nd is possibly worse

He goes down very easily there and I said he should have been booked at the time. But if you see it from behind the goals, it looks like Hellander has his arm round him to pull him back. I’m not saying it was a penalty btw, but it’s interesting to see both angles.
On reflection, he’s a diving cùnt and should have walked :p

Last edited:
Probably worse than the one he got booked for.
Andy Walker at pains to emphasise that it wasn’t a dive :rolleyes:

Should certainly have been ordered off. An extremely lazy player resorting to diving around without any contact. Doubt there will be a queue of clubs for a player who has such a shocking lack of work ethos.

I assume that Collum booked for Edouarde’s 2nd dive?

He goes down very easily there and I said he should have been booked at the time. But if you see it from behind the goals, it looks like Hellander has his arm round him to pull him back. I’m not saying it was a penalty btw, but it’s interesting to see both angles.
On reflection, he’s a diving cùnt and should have walked :p
There is a wee arm roon him right enough, never noticed it before.:))

I was actually giving him the benefit of the doubt during the game, no penalty but also no dive.

Having seen that slow motion clip, no doubt he should have received a 2nd yellow.

Collum shat it
Collin actually done well to spot the dive.
This is the first time I’ve stuck up for refs and I’m sticking up for him. He could have easily gave him that as a penalty but he didn’t,which is good refereeing from me.

This is the first time I’ve stuck up for refs and I’m sticking up for him. He could have easily gave him that as a penalty but he didn’t,which is good refereeing from me.

I was referring to the second dive.

It was a definite penalty if Clancy had the whistle.
Collum deserves credit for today even though Eduoard’s 2nd dive was a penalty.

I'm assuming the they will appeal the decision and hope the compliance officer rescinds the yellow.

Back