Eduard 2nd Dive gif

Here's the bold Eduard taking his 2nd swallow dive. Watch his right leg. Never hits the ground after he attempts to turn.
I left in the real time clip at the beginning to show both he and McGregor were looking for it
Should have been off.
giphy.gif
That's only a 7 out of 10 another let them away with it to save Collum's windows getting panned in.

He done the same thing at Tannadice in the last few minutes to try and get a penalty. He's dived against Kilmarnock and St Mirren as well but nothing gets said. The 2nd one was the only thing Collum got wrong the whole day yesterday its blatant. The first one is spot on he goes down cause he's taken a bad touch and lost the ball otherwise take a better touch and its 2-0.

If they don't appeal the yellow card for simulation then that tells you they know he dived.

I’m going to go against the grain here but I don’t think that’s worth a second yellow card, still a diving bastard for the first one though.
diving anywhere on the pitch should be a yellow but in the penalty box at the end of a game when he's already tried to cheat and you dont think thats worthy of a yellow? why?

I’m going to go against the grain here but I don’t think that’s worth a second yellow card, still a diving bastard for the first one though.
The FA, a few years ago, said to drive simulation out of the game, anyone getting caught diving should get a card, now Collum had a decent game yesterday, but he got that one wrong. Can you imagine if that was Clancy? :eek:

Isn't it amazing that the media can just ignore the 2nd dive and not question why the ref can book him for diving in the first half but ignores an even worse attempt 2nd half.

has anyone anywhere mentioned the 2nd dive?

He has more previous than Morelos has for going down easily, Dembelle was the same before him.

for someone 6 foot 2 and 83kg he is hard to shift off the ball outside the box. Numerous incidents of him losing the power of his legs in the penalty box however, just the media don’t want to highlight it.

Back