Eduard 2nd Dive gif

Here's the bold Eduard taking his 2nd swallow dive. Watch his right leg. Never hits the ground after he attempts to turn.
I left in the real time clip at the beginning to show both he and McGregor were looking for it
Should have been off.
giphy.gif
Alfie was off for less.

Just proves how comfortable this mob are exercising their right to bend the same rules we have punching our lads in the face.

Nevermind the tropes of the commentary team...imagine Alfie attempting that today...three game ban nailed on. If only I had some form of 'flux-capacitor' for the alternative universe papers to add to big Suck's Monday rags thread...

Here's the bold Eduard taking his 2nd swallow dive. Watch his right leg. Never hits the ground after he attempts to turn.
I left in the real time clip at the beginning to show both he and McGregor were looking for it
Should have been off.
giphy.gif
Do you have any clips of Walker discussing Alfie or a Rangers player making the most of a situation? to compare with Edouard’s first dive

Was the only way Penuard was looking for a scoring opportunity today. If that was Alfie he would have seen a second...

Ohh wait he did not so long ago against them

I honestly thought when I saw the first half claim that it was a penalty. But looking at it from another angle, Borna definitely never touched him. It was a good call from Collum.
The second half one was a definite dive.

Do you have any clips of Walker discussing Alfie or a Rangers player making the most of a situation? to compare with Edouard’s first dive
Here are a couple of clips.
First is Alf getting sent off in the New Year game. I usually remove the comms but I remember Walker screaming "He's looking for it" and that was justification of Alf's 2nd yellow.
If you look closely, Ntcham touches Alf before he goes down. Walker's mantra around that time was "If there's contact it's a penalty". It changed regarding that incident.
Edited. 2nd video shows contact vs Sheep. Wanker doesn't think it's a penalty.
Sometimes if there's contact it is a stonewaller. Other times, with other teams, it's a nothing.

Last edited:
It’s the sort of refereeing cowardice that really grinds my gears.

Collum clearly sees that it’s Edouard, going down like a cheap hoor once again, yet having already booked him for simulation craps out of doing so again and instead just ignores it completely and runs off.

They didn't show enough replays of this.

If he had planted his right foot and slipped, it wouldn't have been a penalty and it wouldn't have been a dive.

BUT... watch closely as he doesn't put his right foot down, deliberately. Making him fall to the deck on purpose.

Dive.

2nd yellow.

Red card.

Should have been off.
giphy.gif
you should be the compliance officer, every video is always on the point.

First is Alf getting sent off in the New Year game. I usually remove the comms but I remember Walker screaming "He's looking for it" and that was justification of Alf's 2nd yellow.
If you look closely, Ntcham touches Alf before he goes down. Walker's mantra around that time was "If there's contact it's a penalty". It changed regarding that incident.
Sometimes if there's contact it is a stonewaller. Other times, with other teams, it's a nothing.

Thanks. Will be adding this to yet another complaint to Sky.

They didn't show enough replays of this.

If he had planted his right foot and slipped, it wouldn't have been a penalty and it wouldn't have been a dive.

BUT... watch closely as he doesn't put his right foot down, deliberately. Making him fall to the deck on purpose.

Dive.

2nd yellow.

Red card.

Just imagine how many replays we would have seen if it was Alfie.

What will be annoying them most is they couldnt have chosen the officials more potentially suited to their cause than the ones the SFA gave them. Mustve thought all the 50-50's would go their way.

Got another request if you have time and inclination. No worries if you don’t. Can you get Barbour’s half time comments on Edouard’s dive?

Should have been off.
giphy.gif
Absolutely mate. I was fu% in goin mental for second yellow

I can believe these are even a talking point. The one in the first half is as blatant of a dive as you will see.
I’ll be honest, I think Collum did very very well to spot the first one. I’m real time, and with the players very close together, I think 9/10 refs buy the dive.

The second was utterly ridiculous though and we didn’t need a replay to see that it was an outrageous attempt to con the officials.

I’ll be honest, I think Collum did very very well to spot the first one. I’m real time, and with the players very close together, I think 9/10 refs buy the dive.

The second was utterly ridiculous though and we didn’t need a replay to see that it was an outrageous attempt to con the officials.
Pretty fair. Did well to see and make the correct call on the 1st. Shame he shat his pants from making the correct call for the 2nd,

From the stand side

From the main stand side camera it looked as though Barisic had caught him, from the other side it was a plain cheating dive with no contact at all. Kennedy is spouting about it now as well, as you say the 2nd was as blatant a bit of play acting you will ever see and should have been another yellow.

Agree, with that. Excellent spot in real time, I thought it was a penalty at first at the time and I thought he had given it. Replays show it's a clear dive.

If that has been Alfie on a booking it would have dominated the post-match discussion. Just shows how much Sky control the narrative that they were debating his first blatant dive being a penalty instead.

Hes honesty taking the piss out of them edward aint he? It use to be funny but now its just a regular thing

Hahahahahahahahahahaha

The fhilth clever in the way they handled Edouard post match.

Came out lying and strongly denying he dived for first one, supported by that rhat Walker and chuckles McCoist just laughs it off.

That's Morelos and it's all about how he's went down too easily, not enough contact to go down, cheater, diver, his reputation etc.

There seems to be a real reluctance to call Edouard out for his cheating despite his previous.

He conned Collum in their SC final against Hearts 2 years ago. They were losing 1-0 at the time and looking like losing when Edouard decided to take a dive to win a pen.

Instead of being called out for diving, most pundits were bending over backwards trying to justify it by saying he was anticipating contact or the keeper was silly to come out like he did, whilst totally glossing over the fact that there was no contact.

Perhaps that was at the back of Collums mind today. At least a bit of justice was served today anyway.

Gambled the ref wouldn't send him off for his second dive, but just might get the penalty. He played the odds, never got a penalty, but never got the red card either.

I’m going to go against the grain here but I don’t think that’s worth a second yellow card, still a diving bastard for the first one though.

Back