Ejaria is not in the right mentality

I don't think he can handle the pressure when the going gets tough.

He definitely has talent though, no doubt about it.

Loan players helped keep us in Europe until today and had us top of the league last week.

So from that point of view they are also part of the team that has lost to Aberdeen .. lost Semi Final .. Lost to Celtic etc etc etc .. and we are out of Europe ?.. daft argument

No loan player we have can be classed as a success , Kent potentially can become a success story but injuries are not helping

There is no doubt the young man has an abundance of skill and will become a fantastic player to watch as he matures, but I honestly don't think Scottish Football is his strength. It is too fast and physical for the youngster.
When we played in Europe he had better matches due to having more time on the ball and less Hammer-throwers battering him all over the place.
Similar to Goss.IMO

He has looked disinterested in his recent appearances I don't think the kid is too keen on the hatchet men up here. Wouldn't blame him to be honest if thats the case.

Think he'll find the "hatchet men" down south twice as hard and double in numbers . Scottish fitba is dug shit......if you can't cut it up here you're not cutting it in the EPL, EFL or L1.

To fancy without the final product he brought some nice moments but the flat performances took over...

wish him all the best !!

Think he'll find the "hatchet men" down south twice as hard and double in numbers . Scottish fitba is dug shit......if you can't cut it up here you're not cutting it in the EPL, EFL or L1.

Down there he will get protected off the referee more than he will up here mate, that's more my point, it's a free for all up here.

Loan players helped keep us in Europe until today and had us top of the league last week.
Objectivity and common sense don't go down well round these parts.

Every loan player is pish, and don't know what it's all about. Get them all tae feck. Something about lowered standards. Should be hammering these Diddy teams on account of our name alone.

I take it he’s sick of the pelters from so called Rangers fans on social media.... must be heavy going for a 21 year old kid, brought up in the obsessed world of social media, there’s no getting away from it.

I think Gerrard has had a go at him after his recent performances and he's taken the huff, ta ta

I think you are absolutely spot on and said the self same thing to my dad earlier. I think stevie g has given him a few home truths over the past couple of weeks and he's threw his teddy oot the cot!

He has looked disinterested in his recent appearances I don't think the kid is too keen on the hatchet men up here. Wouldn't blame him to be honest if thats the case.

More like didn't want to know mate he's another guy that will be a league 1 or 2 player or maybe abroad somewhere. Never will he make the grade at Liverpool or in the EPL. Another in a rather long line of guys why have potential but actually have none. Better he goes back down to Liverpool and plays in the reserves until the release him.

I've never been a big fan. Too many spins and turns when the simple ball will work. That aside, if he shat it on the eve of this key European game, he should never enter Ibrox or Auchenhowie again.

The meeting with Gerrard will show if Ejaria has the character to stay at Rangers. Our manager is talking to Liverpool as well which is good to hear.
If he has any doubts remaining,its best he goes.

Should be a quick, conversation with Gerrard.

Pack your bags and good luck with your Liverpool reserves career, I’m sure you’ll fall through the different levels of English football until you end up at Tranmere or the likes.

If he’s got doubts about being at Rangers, he’s not worth it.

Reading between the lines of Gerrard's comments, I won't be surprised if he's made his last appearance for us.

Sunday will be interesting.

Objectivity and common sense don't go down well round these parts.

Every loan player is pish, and don't know what it's all about. Get them all tae feck. Something about lowered standards. Should be hammering these Diddy teams on account of our name alone.
Kent is ok. Hit n miss overall but defo worth keeping til we can get someone better fulltime.

Kent is ok. Hit n miss overall but defo worth keeping til we can get someone better fulltime.
I like Kent, Coulibaly hasn't been the same since his injury but I hold out hope that he can recover his form. He was alright tonight. Worrall ain't as bad as FF likes to make out, and Ejaria but he is a world beater one minute and a carpet beater the next.

If, as the thread is suggesting, he's struggling mentally then I wish him all the best and hope he gets whatever help he needs.

Worringly that's 2 loan signings that don't have the right mentality to play for us.. we have heard so much about players characters etc.. 2 wrong signings.

Let's win tonight and get some players in next month

Im sure Mark Allen will have checked that they fitted in with his "philosophy, ethos and footballing strategy", just like Sadiq.

If his and obviously sadiqs loans are cut short I wouldn’t complain, think this tells us relying heavily on loans especially in the middle of the pitch unless it’s real quality isn’t the way to go.

Used to think it was sour grapes when old pros used to attack the current Academy systems in England saying the players were being mollycoddled in every aspect of their lives.

It seems that they may produce more techically able players but the aspect of character building from being an apprentice is lost.

Sometimes players need a cuddle rather than a kick up the arse,He's a young lad in a strange city and simply might be finding it hard to settle,Not all young players are the same,If he's feeling unsettled that could also affect his play and his confidence could also take a hit,time of the year as well when all his family are down in England.

If he's a reserved and quite shy young guy,that could also be a problem with bonding with others off the park and not going out much,If he's not settling and let's be honest,Glasgow isn't for everyone,then he'd be better going back to Liverpool,It either works or it doesn't.

Pretty sure Liverpool also put clauses in their loan players going to other teams by way of financial penalty's for sending players back early,at a guess it would be worse going back after the January window closes as he would be stuck in Liverpool's reserves,going back just now gives them the chance to send him on loan again next month,other clubs will also be cautious of taking him on loan if he's finding it hard to settle at a big football club and wants home after a few months.

He came up here to be nurtured by a Liverpool great everyday and he will know the backroom team,we also have to remember that this is a player SG knows very well as he played in the development squad under SG at Liverpool and he also will be feeling a bit dissapointed.

My guess is he will be spoken to and he will be back to Liverpool over the weekend,there would be no point in giving it another go if he's unsettled.

We also have to remember Rangers will be paying a fee for him being on loan and part of his wages and he won't come cheap.

He must have gave up on his Liverpool career too, as this looks terrible for him going back.
Apperently Klopp highly rates the guy and got him on a 4 year contract before sending him here. If thats true Klopp will take him back could be in the Liverpool team by January (no laughing at the back)

Started brilliantly as well then his form went off a cliff.

Not cut out for it, good luck to the lad.

Maybe he’s fancying a move elsewhere. It’s tough here and unforgiving. Easier ways to make money down south.

Back