Erling Haaland

In the current climate of crazy fees this seems like an absolute bargain and a bit odd. I'd have thought there would be tens of clubs willing to do that deal

German League > English League.

Money aside, no brainer that he went to Dortmund.

And forget the buy out clause, he's just in the door. The next contract will have it at €200m or something insane.

The boy undoubtedly has talent, but has he longevity?

* Think Michael Owen. Career as a 'footballer' effectively over when his pace blunted around 21/22, yet that was when he became marketable and signed to Big Clubs although his best days were long gone and he was 'shot'.

Any truth to the rumoured €57m release clause he has in contract? If true, a snip for someone like united to pay for him come summer.

20 million Euro's for the player is a misnomer.

Gazzetta del Sport have the agents Mino Raiola receiving 15 million Euro's as a commission and Alf Inge Haaland receiving 10 million Euro's.

When you take into account his signing fee, its more like 50-55 million Euro's.

Was just reading about the other fees involved. Absolute joke. Then add in the 8million a year in wages. I’m sure Dortmund will get a huge fee out of it, but there’s something hugely wrong when the agent commissions are bigger than the actual transfer fee paid to the selling club.

The boy will be about 21 or 22 when the £60m clause kicks in.

Whoever signs him will have a frighteningly good player for a steal - Provided he doesnt regress.

That cant be right about having a 60 mil release clause. They will be getting him on a new contract after that first showing. Chelsea paid more than that for pulisic and he can't even get a game

Apparently he has a 60m release clause in his Dortmund contact. Also rumoured that his dad and agent get a fair chunk of it and that’s why Man United didn’t get him as they wouldn’t agree to it.
Transfer was 19million. Agent got another 10milliin I believe.

Hopefully see dorrmund pushing on again this season, must have mad some money over the years selling players on.

£18m for him is already looking like a steal. If Alfie had got a release clause with his latest contract renewal as was speculated at the time, he'd probably be gone already.

Watched the first half and turned it over at 1-0. Typical.

For the entire first half the co-commentator went on about the lack of a focal point upfront for Dortmund and no one in the box. Wasn't a problem 2nd half!

Probably the right move for the lad.
will have the opportunity to keep up his scoring rate.
At Man Ure he’d be lucky for 1 in 2

Despite being linked to Man Utd I couldn't imagine him going there with his Leeds connections and his dad's history with Keane. He will definately come to England at some point, he has said he wants to play there. Dortmund is a good move for him.

He looks a player but in saying that, the defending was abysmal. They were actually playing the offside trap from the halfway line. Amateur stuff.

Looked the part, fast strong, and times his runs to perfection. Wilm score for fun then likely move onto the premiership and by that point will be a bit more established. Could see Bayern monitoring him closely however am sure I read Dortmund are going to stop selling them their best players.

There was a release clause in his Salzburg contract.
They added low release clauses naively expecting to do business with Leipzig their sister club. Totally made a lady's front bottom of it losing two players for under £30m.

Back