Euro 2020 ticket refund

bigy

I had tickets for Croatia v Czech Rep and Scotland v Croatia.

I’ve just received a cancellation note through for Croatia v Czech Rep, but nothing for Scotland v Croatia.

Fingers crossed I don’t receive a second cancellation email.

Anyone else get anything?

I had tickets for Croatia v Czech Rep and Scotland v Croatia.

I’ve just received a cancellation note through for Croatia v Czech Rep, but nothing for Scotland v Croatia.

Fingers crossed I don’t receive a second cancellation email.

Anyone else get anything?

Wonder how they decided who to bin

As above, it is a random ballot but don’t now if you receive positive confirmation if successful in keeping the tickets.

Surely they also cancelled all non UK based ticket holders first.

They’ve been asking for months for ticket holders to cancel. I doubt they could discriminate as fans are allowed to travel provided they isolate if required.

They’ve been asking for months for ticket holders to cancel. I doubt they could discriminate as fans are allowed to travel provided they isolate if required.

Pretty sure we are not allowing tourists into the UK yet.
Even after 17 may.

Scotland have not got any date when tourists can come or stay at hotels

Looks like I’ve been successful for Scotland v Croatia!! Just checked the portal.

I had bought both Hampden games way back just for a day out with the family but just checked emails and I’ve had both games refunded! Not too fussed as it’s 400€ returned for what would be effectively be a training ground atmosphere.

I had bought both Hampden games way back just for a day out with the family but just checked emails and I’ve had both games refunded! Not too fussed as it’s 400€ returned for what would be effectively be a training ground atmosphere.
I have got Scotland v Croatia and a knockout game both still showing on my account with no email wonder if that means ive been successful in keeping them

I have got Scotland v Croatia and a knockout game both still showing on my account with no email wonder if that means ive been successful in keeping them
Sounds like it I had Scot v Croatia was looking forward to cheering on Borna and v the Czechs but nae joy…as I say would I pay 400€ for they tickets now….the answer would be no! So not too fussed about the refund lol

Sounds like it I had Scot v Croatia was looking forward to cheering on Borna and v the Czechs but nae joy…as I say would I pay 400€ for they tickets now….the answer would be no! So not too fussed about the refund lol
Hopefully then. Sorry you’ve had yours cancelled but enjoy your refund!

Posted the below in another thread.

Not had an email yet but I've logged onto my account.

Scotland v czech rep still showing allocated

Scotland v croatia still showing allocated

Czech rep v croatia - saying refund being processed.

Posted the below in another thread.

Not had an email yet but I've logged onto my account.

Scotland v czech rep still showing allocated

Scotland v croatia still showing allocated

Czech rep v croatia - saying refund being processed.
similar with the Scotland games, and the last 16 refunded. Wish they would just confirm it

Just logged into mines, all 3 group games cancelled for me.

I'd imagine because it was the 50 euro tickets, probably for the best as can't see a decent atmosphere but would've been decent to get back into a ground

Im trying to get onto the ticket portal and its asking for an access code. Anyone any ideas where to find it?

Just logged into mines, all 3 group games cancelled for me.

I'd imagine because it was the 50 euro tickets, probably for the best as can't see a decent atmosphere but would've been decent to get back into a ground
What does it say if it's cancelled mate out of curiosity. I'm confused by mine as it says both ticket allocated and purchase to be refunded but no email.

What does it say if it's cancelled mate out of curiosity. I'm confused by mine as it says both ticket allocated and purchase to be refunded but no email.
"Refunded" in order history or under tickets "Purchase to be refunded"

I believe purchase to be refunded means you’ve not been successful but your refund hasn’t been processed

Had 3 tickets for the Scotland v Croatia game which Iv had an email saying are cancelled after a ballot.

got 3 tickets for last 16 at Hampden, nothing for them yet

My tickets have been cancelled, had 2 for Scotland v Croatia. Gutted, was really looking forward to going to a game again and especially an event like this and opportunity to see Scotland at a major tournament.

Any idea how long the refund will take . Knowing uefa it will take 28 days and I’ll have issues because the card I used to buy them 2 years ago isn’t in use anymore

Got tickets for hampden on 29/06 and also got two tickets for the final. Both still showing as ticket allocated. Hoping they stay like that so I can get to the final!

I had two category 1 tickets for match 43 - the winner of Spain’s group vs a 3rd place team - cancelled just now. Gutted to be honest, as although I didn’t know it was very likely Spain when I booked, it’s been a bucket list item to see them play.

Any idea how long the refund will take . Knowing uefa it will take 28 days and I’ll have issues because the card I used to buy them 2 years ago isn’t in use anymore
I applied for my QF ticket in St Petersburg to be refunded as can’t be arsed waiting around here all summer again and taking the gamble to go on holiday somewhere then (hopefully) get back to visit family in UK instead.

The refund process was relatively hassle free and well-informed from UEFA throughout. Assuming you still have the same bank card as when you bought the tickets it takes about a week from when they say they are ‘processing the refund’ then a couple days from the ‘refund successful’ email to it going into your account.

I actually made a couple thousand roubles on the refund amount due to the rouble having tanked in the meantime since I bought the ticket, much thanks to the ‘UEFA family’ haha

Edit - just seen you no longer have the bank card. I’m guessing they will attempt the refund, find your bank rejected it then be back in touch to ask for account details to do a transfer. Maybe a few days longer - hopefully not too arduous

Back