Europa League 19/20 - Everything You Need To Know

Under an hour till we find out where we are booking up for!

Finland or Kosovo are the two that interest me, I'll be going regardless of location tbf but it is always nice to get somewhere I havent been before.

I've been to Gibraltar, Wales and Luxembourg. I haven't been to Faroes or Iceland but they will be extortionate and difficult to get to for a reasonable price, no doubt be good trips though.
I'm hoping for Wales purely from a price point of view, if I can't get going on this first round I probably need to wait until the 4th round if we make it.

Under an hour till we find out where we are booking up for!

Finland or Kosovo are the two that interest me, I'll be going regardless of location tbf but it is always nice to get somewhere I havent been before.

I've been to Gibraltar, Wales and Luxembourg. I haven't been to Faroes or Iceland but they will be extortionate and difficult to get to for a reasonable price, no doubt be good trips though.

End up being days until it’s confirmed dates like last season. Absolute pain in the arse.

End up being days until it’s confirmed dates like last season. Absolute pain in the arse.

Yip, last season was a nightmare if I remember correctly.

If we draw the Kosovo / Gib mob we will need to wait until at least they play the 1st leg, dont fancy booking Kosovo without them at least having a comfortable 1st leg lead.

They said that last year took about 3 days.

We might need to sort out with Killie and potential clashes with -

Progres - Potential clashes with Fola Esch & Jeunesse Esch
Cardiff - Potential clashes with Barry Town & Connah's Quay (i've no idea if they need to share)
B36 - Potential clash with KI if they win preliminary
Turku - No Potential clash I can see
KR - Potential clashes with Stjarnan & Breidablik
Prishtina (KOS) - No clash
St Josephs - Potential clash if both them and Europa win preliminary.

Basically anyone but Turku then we’re likely getting changed from Thursday

Hardest draw they could have got but still an easy enough task

There’s also a genuine mentally challenged pub in the city called ‘Celtic Pub’ so no doubt they will receive a warm welcome there.

Can only hope the Horde Zla are a bit less friendly with the travelling swarm of human filth

Especially since they play at home first. I wouldn't fancy travelling to Bosnia with only a 1 goal lead.

There’s also a genuine mentally challenged pub in the city called ‘Celtic Pub’ so no doubt they will receive a warm welcome there.

Can only hope the Horde Zla are a bit less friendly with the travelling swarm of human filth

Definitely the trickiest tie they could have got.

The Tims seems to have gotten an easier route in the UEFA Cup if they get knocked out by are now Bosnia friends. Entry into the Third qualifying round instead of the second.

Or the Serbs have another go at bosnia while the mentally challengeds are conveniently over there

Atalanta beat Sarajevo 10-2 in the Qualifiers last year.

If Sarajevo managed to score 2 against Atalanta that must equate to about 5 given Celtics dodgy defence.

Especially since they play at home first. I wouldn't fancy travelling to Bosnia with only a 1 goal lead.
Sarajevo went and drew 2-2 with Atalanta last season in the Europa Qualifiers.

Their home performance wasn’t quite as impressive as they got humped 8-0 after doing the hard part away from home.

But if the Bosnians can keep it tight enough going into the 2nd leg it will be a white hot atmosphere in Sarajevo

To balance out the "Champions Route" in the UEFA Cup they had to give one tie a bye in the 2nd otherwise they would have had an odd number of teams. So either C*ltic or Saraevjo will benefit from it depending on who goes out.

To balance out the "Champions Route" in the UEFA Cup they had to give one tie a bye in the 2nd otherwise they would have had an odd number of teams. So either C*ltic or Saraevjo will benefit from it depending on who goes out.
Ah well typical for them to be that draw. Let's hope they do benefit from it though.

Back