Europa League 19/20 - Everything You Need To Know

Tempted to go to the first qualifier if I can get the time off work.

As I’m in Hamburg at the moment, Progres would be ideal as it’s only €80 return on the train.

All the other places seem quite difficult to get to.

Would think if we the team from Kosovo we won’t be grouped to play a team from Serbia in round 2 as UEFA won’t want teams from the 2 meeting.

Champions league draw is first btw, ours will likely be about an hour later, nearer 1530.

Edit. I’m talking shite, the CL draw is at 1330. Worryingly though, it says the CL draw is being streamed live but makes no mention of the EL draw being streamed.

Last edited:
Champions league draw is first btw, ours will likely be about an hour later, nearer 1530.

Edit. I’m talking shite, the CL draw is at 1330. Worryingly though, it says the CL draw is being streamed live but makes no mention of the EL draw being streamed.
Champion's League is at 1:30

What time is the draw?
Tuesday, June 18th, 2.30pm.
Where is it?
UEFA HQ, Nyon, Switzerland.
Where can I watch or stream it online?
The draw will be streamed online via UEFA.com.

What time is the draw?
Tuesday, June 18th, 2.30pm.
Where is it?
UEFA HQ, Nyon, Switzerland.
Where can I watch or stream it online?
The draw will be streamed online via UEFA.com.

Yes, I saw that earlier mate, but it doesn’t say that on the UEFA site, it only mentions the CL draw being streamed.

Yes, I saw that earlier mate, but it doesn’t say that on the UEFA site, it only mentions the CL draw being streamed.
That's because the CL draw has a subheader as it's the main story on the front page, the EL draw is on the side panel so it doesn't have a subheader.

The content of the two articles are identical.

That's because the CL draw has a subheader as it's the main story on the front page, the EL draw is on the side panel so it doesn't have a subheader.

The content of the two articles are identical.

Here’s hoping it’s on. It’s bad enough waiting for us to come out while actually knowing what’s going on. It takes forever.

I know we should be beating any team in this round as we are seeded but noticed that KR (Iceland) are top of their league after 8 games. Probs want to avoid them out all the teams.

I have no idea if this has been discussed, but what would the chances be of getting the game moved to a bigger stadium if we somehow end up against Cardiff Uni?

There’s a few dotted around Wales that would make sense.

I have no idea if this has been discussed, but what would the chances be of getting the game moved to a bigger stadium if we somehow end up against Cardiff Uni?

There’s a few dotted around Wales that would make sense.

I'd imagine they would move it Cardiff City's ground as probably one of the few in Wales that is actually UEFA compliant and host our traveling support.

Under an hour till we find out where we are booking up for!

Finland or Kosovo are the two that interest me, I'll be going regardless of location tbf but it is always nice to get somewhere I havent been before.

I've been to Gibraltar, Wales and Luxembourg. I haven't been to Faroes or Iceland but they will be extortionate and difficult to get to for a reasonable price, no doubt be good trips though.

Back