Europa League 19/20 - Everything You Need To Know

Going with google it says entering from Serbia there is no border control as Serbia don’t recognise Kosovo as a country.
Just reading articles seems a nightmare right enough as if you enter through Albania, Montenegro or Macedonia you might get pulled up if you ever visit Serbia again but they won’t always stamp your passport. Stress levels are going to be through the roof the next couple of days.
Fly from Slovenia

I remember Greg answering a lot of queries on this last year, he’s on annual now so going to be a day of confusion tomorrow!

Gibraltar sunshine for me please.
That would be a brilliant draw and best of all the options. Sunny destination, English speaking, sterling currency, cheap flights and lots of routes, and I am confident we would hammer them.
Alas, I don't think they will get through the pre qualifier.

Faroe Islands won’t be cheap can fly from Paris to there for about £260 return that’s not including the flight from the UK to Paris.

Is the draw for the second round also made tomorrow? If so do they group each time again prior to the draw?

No Wednesday 1pm for that but they may release the groups later tomorrow if not Wednesday morning - last year they only became known at draw time not in advance

I'm pretty sure UEFA Have until 5 to confirm any changes to dates or times. Would wait until then before booking, Having looked into it i will probably go to Reykjavik or the winner of the Luxembourg game. Everywhere else is a nightmare to get to and the fact that there will be probably no day trip will kill it

Not the best pot, the price of bevy in Finland, Iceland and the Faroes dosnt make me very happy. Latvia would have been much more preferable

If folk stuck to reading FF and informative threads like this one instead of making their eyes bleed with the gash in Scottish newspapers then the world would be a better place.

The fact it's been answered on this thread multiple times, to the depth that someone posted a step by step guide to how the draw is made and it still gets asked is mind-blowing.

If its Iceland make sure and take a few quid with you. I remember going to Riga to watch Northern Ireland and being delighted at 65p pints. Then flew directly to Iceland and near shit at the cost of everything lol. And that was 12 years ago.

This gets asked about 20 times a season. It doesn’t matter if you’re seeded or not. It’s random who’s at home first.
The fact it's been answered on this thread multiple times, to the depth that someone posted a step by step guide to how the draw is made and it still gets asked is mind-blowing.
Calm yourself down to a panic - i’ve Not read 8 pages of a thread. Clearly I deserve to be taken out and shot.

Yesterday I was feeling quite excited about the prospect of a trip to Lithunia/Estonia/Latvia etc

Now I'm thinking about waiting to see who we could face in round 2.

Do u have a list of who Aberdeen and Kilmarnock can play?
Aberdeen:
Liepāja (LVA)
Levadia Tallinn (EST)
Barry Town (WAL)/Cliftonville (NIR)
Saint Patrick's (IRL)
RoPS Rovaniemi (FIN)
KÍ (FRO)/Tre Fiori (SMR)

Killie:
Shamrock Rovers (IRL)
Ballymena (NIR)/NSÍ (FRO)
Connah's Quay Nomads (WAL)
KuPS Kuopio (FIN)
Breidablik (ISL)

Do u have a list of who Aberdeen and Kilmarnock can play?

Vaduz (LIE)
Kilmarnock (SCO)
Brann (NOR)
Vitebsk (BLR)
Malmö (SWE)

Shamrock Rovers (IRL)
Ballymena (NIR)/NSÍ (FRO)
Connah's Quay Nomads (WAL)
KuPS Kuopio (FIN)
Breidablik (ISL)

Haugesund (NOR)
Aberdeen (SCO)
Stjarnan (ISL)
Norrköping (SWE)
Dinamo Minsk (BLR)
Riteriai (LTU)

Liepāja (LVA)
Levadia Tallinn (EST)
Barry Town (WAL)/Cliftonville (NIR)
Saint Patrick's (IRL)
RoPS Rovaniemi (FIN)
KÍ (FRO)/Tre Fiori (SMR)

Kosovo is a 4 hour drive from Thessaloniki.

Crossing 2 borders could be a nightmare but.

Yesterday I was feeling quite excited about the prospect of a trip to Lithunia/Estonia/Latvia etc

Now I'm thinking about waiting to see who we could face in round 2.

It’s not looking great to be honest. I would probably go to Wales or Gibraltar, but the chances of them going through are slim. The other places are either expensive to get to or expensive when you get, or both.

Back