Europa League Final Tickets * NO TRADING *

There is literally zero point doing this. You can’t purchase unless you get an email. It’s a ballot. Like trying to buy a cup final ticket via Rangers without having the requirement in your order history.
Bear in mind rangers allocated tickets without emailing anyone due to an IT error. If there was a cock up on their systems for 5 seconds and I secured my boy a ticket it would all be worth it.

Especially while I’m receiving offers from some yummy desert shop in Glasgow trying to fleece me 1800 for one ticket!!!

There is literally zero point doing this. You can’t purchase unless you get an email. It’s a ballot. Like trying to buy a cup final ticket via Rangers without having the requirement in your order history.

Not true mate.

I was in work on Friday and my pal from work (who never got an email) was able to see the "Personalised Offers" page and available tickets.

Not true mate.

I was in work on Friday and my pal from work (who never got an email) was able to see the "Personalised Offers" page and available tickets.
Was your mate in the original ballot? I’ve had mixed answers on it, some on twitter saying they weren’t in the ballot and got one et.

Not true mate.

I had 6 accounts mate and was unsuccessful in the ballot with those accounts. I couldn’t access the with all 6 accounts on Friday. Your colleague probably got an email or was sitting in his junk folder.

I had 6 accounts mate and was unsuccessful in the ballot with those accounts. I couldn’t access the with all 6 accounts on Friday. Your colleague probably got an email or was sitting in his junk folder.

He didn't get any email. He wasn't the only one in our group not to get an email but have access to tickets either.

Some folk haven't ticked the box to receive email updates from UEFA. Might be worth checking your profile.

He didn't get any email. He wasn't the only one in our group not to get an email but have access to tickets either.

Some folk haven't ticked the box to receive email updates from UEFA. Might be worth checking your profile.
I have all communication preferences on on all accounts.

The likelihood is those that bought tickets, were successful in the second ballot. When mass emails are sent out they aren’t all sent at the same time as the server can’t cope so they undoubtedly will reach people at different times (see when Rangers send out ticket emails for reference). The likelihood is those people were successful but as they bought the ticket before receiving the email offering them it, and the email was cancelled from the server as they no longer met the requirements to receive an email.

You even mentioned your own profile couldn’t buy a ticket, that’s because you weren’t ‘authorized’ by UEFA to do so, as you weren’t successful in the second ballot.

The likelihood is those that bought tickets, were successful in the second ballot. When mass emails are sent out they aren’t all sent at the same time as the server can’t cope so they undoubtedly will reach people at different times (see when Rangers send out ticket emails for reference). The likelihood is those people were successful but as they bought the ticket before receiving the email offering them it, and the email was cancelled from the server as they no longer met the requirements to receive an email.

You even mentioned your own profile couldn’t buy a ticket, that’s because you weren’t ‘authorized’ by UEFA to do so, as you weren’t successful in the second ballot.

My mate got 2 on Friday and wasn't registered for the original ballot.

He registered last week in the hope more would get released and he got lucky - he also didn't get an email on Friday.

Clearly no rhyme nor reason to it.

I'm not disputing that he was successful in the second ballot and I wasn't.

He didn't get an email, but was able to access tickets.

Which is exactly why I'm telling the other poster to keep checking his UEFA account.

Not sure why you seem hell bent on discouraging folk from trying.

He registered last week in the hope more would get released and he got lucky - he also didn't get an email on Friday.

There you have it.

Was nothing to do with that.

It was a secondary ballot and only a limited number of accounts able to access.

Can you transfer the mygers ticket, saying no transfer option? Hoping to give me brother it who doesn’t have one and sit with the old man.

The whole thing is ridiculous and we won’t relax until we are in the Stadium.

My Son has both our tickets (from Live Ticket Net) on his iPhone and, our current theory, is that we reckon it’s safer to keep them there and enter the stadium together.

His App thing says Keep or Transfer but we are scared to press buttons in case we f*ck it up.

Another Bear in our group (who got Mygers Tickets) has a 12 year old going who’s ticket is on his Mother’s iPhone (she is not travelling to Spain) and rather than risk Transferring I think the boy is going to take his Mum’s phone with him.

UEFA have a lot to answer for. They should have given the Clubs the vast majority of the tickets since the locals and sponsors don’t want them anyway.
It’s crap. Agree with you.

Anyone know the script with tickets for n45 and n23.

N45 cat 2 whilst n23 is cat 3 however looking at stadium plan n23 looks to be the better seat?

Can you transfer the mygers ticket, saying no transfer option? Hoping to give me brother it who doesn’t have one and sit with the old man.
As far as I'm aware the tickets distributed via the clubs (rather than UEFA) cannot be transferred. Though there is some suggestion you can do so if you have multiple tickets in the App.

I'm not disputing that he was successful in the second ballot and I wasn't.

He didn't get an email, but was able to access tickets.

Which is exactly why I'm telling the other poster to keep checking his UEFA account.

Not sure why you seem hell bent on discouraging folk from trying.
I think it’s providing false hope. By all means check on here but there is zero point refreshing your account every couple of minutes on UEFA, you are encouraging mental torture for those that don’t have a ticket. Just my opinion. We don’t actually know if there is going to be any more tickets released

I have a ticket by the way and was just trying to get some for friends on Friday to no avail.

Theoretically, issue is if he gets asked for ID to match the details on the app.

Highly unlikely
I remember going to the San Siro. First time I’ve ever been asked for ID for a game.
Problem was 1 of our group had taken someone else’s ticket when he couldn’t go. So the names didn’t match.
Had to beg in my best google translated Italian to get in.
Was one of the worst games I’ve ever been to as well :D

Get the other person to log in with all your details from beginning, on their phone, think that might work ?
That would work but you'd need to time entry to the match. I've had the UEFA Tickets App on both my iPhone and iPad. Tried to login on both at the same time and it wouldn't let me. So, it will work - but only one can be logged into the App at a time so the other will need to wait and remain logged off whilst the first person goes in.

I had this problem. I set up a new eufa app with another email account, transferred the transferable tickets to it and logged out my original account. My mate that I gave my ticket to used my email to login to the app and i gave him the code that gets sent to my email address.

My mate has my mygers one on his phone.

I’m sitting with my brother in another part of the stadium.

You can change the name and passport number in the app profile page. Same if you transfer a ticket.

That doesn’t work. I tried that. Only uefa tickets can be transferred.
Fair enough, clears that up. I'm guessing that will to be ensure the integrity of the official Home and Away ends. Probably makes sense in that context, though a ballache for some who got a ticket to pass on to Dad's, son's etc.

That would work but you'd need to time entry to the match. I've had the UEFA Tickets App on both my iPhone and iPad. Tried to login on both at the same time and it wouldn't let me. So, it will work - but only one can be logged into the App at a time so the other will need to wait and remain logged off whilst the first person goes in.
Yes. I won’t log in, but be on the phone to them, relative uses my email add and any code that I’m sent to my email. Some carry on just to do something as harmless as this.

That would work but you'd need to time entry to the match. I've had the UEFA Tickets App on both my iPhone and iPad. Tried to login on both at the same time and it wouldn't let me. So, it will work - but only one can be logged into the App at a time so the other will need to wait and remain logged off whilst the first person goes
Fair enough, clears that up. I'm guessing that will to be ensure the integrity of the official Home and Away ends. Probably makes sense in that context, though a ballache for some who got a ticket to pass on to Dad's, son's etc.
Correct. I got a mygers one and a uefa one. Had to set up a new uefa app with a different email account and transfer the uefa ticket and give my mate the login for my rangers end ticket.

Yes. I won’t log in, but be on the phone to them, relative uses my email add and any code that I’m sent to my email. Some carry on just to do something as harmless as this.
If they take your phone and you are already logged in on the UEFA Tickets App there will be no code sent. They just need to open it. If you've logged out of the App and then they login using your credentials then an email with a Registration Code will be sent to YOUR email address and they will need to enter it to proceed (its like two-factor authorisation). Obviously if they have your phone then the email will come through on your phone email account which should make it easy - provided you don't mind them having access to your emails.

His mate is mistaken then as I logged in for my mate and couldnt buy.

I logged out and logged back in on my brothers account and bought tickets.

It was limited accounts who received it and only those from the ballot
I got an email but it wouldn’t let me buy tickets. It just kept saying try again so I think the system was flawed. Absolutely gutted as I thought I was going to get them

I wasnt successful in the ballot and I could get to the point of adding tickets to my basket but it would always say error or only 4 tickets allowed, even if I only added 1.

I was very early onto the website but for some reason couldn’t add any.

Mates were on at the same time and were able to put 4 in their basket and buy them without hassle.

No idea what the criteria was.

I wouldn’t trust getting a connection on a phone to communicate. It will be like a phone at Ibrox.

If they take your phone and you are already logged in on the UEFA Tickets App there will be no code sent. They just need to open it. If you've logged out of the App and then they login using your credentials then an email with a Registration Code will be sent to YOUR email address and they will need to enter it to proceed (its like two-factor authorisation). Obviously if they have your phone then the email will come through on your phone email account which should make it easy - provided you don't mind them having access to your emails.
Yep, thats my thinking, sounds about right. Cheers.

Been offered two tickets in S21 section. Going by the stadium map on here that seems to half be official Frankfurt and half Neutral. Can anyone confirm if it is half and half?

These tickets are in the UEFA App (been sent screenshots) and are transferable so I'm assuming they are Neutral

Last edited:
Managed to secure a ticket last night through my mates Dad, in the Rangers end too (N41) delighted doesn't even cover it, was close to tears on the phone when I got the news.

Just arrived in Seville this morning, see you all over here fellow bears, let's win this!

Same section as myself.

Do you need to press Keep? I’ve got the tickets for all of us on my phone but don’t want to transfer again as folk say two transfers and ticket is void but don’t know if that’s nonsense
Also, taking the wee man’s grandpa and he’s 72 with no phone. God knows how he will get his ticket. Too stressful this
I took my dad to Scotland v Croatia at hampden at the euros and kept our 2 tickets on my phone and there was no issues entering the stadium. Hope this helps

Any others in block P13? Quite close to our end some I'm hoping there will be plenty of other Rangers fans in with me.
P15 for me so not too far away. I normally like being higher up when watching a game (sit in main stand). Hopefully not too low down being in row 6.

The first row looks like it’s built up anyway so hopefully decent seats. Otherwise I may take a wander to the back.

Been offered two tickets in S21 section. Going by the stadium map on here that seems to half be official Frankfurt and half Neutral. Can anyone confirm if it is half and half?

These tickets are in the UEFA App (been sent screenshots) and are transferable so I'm assuming they are Neutral
The S sections will be full of bears as well mate. There is more than plenty of us in that section. Get the tickets bought and get yourself to the game.

Back