Europa League Final Tickets * NO TRADING *

Did we have to be registered for the ballot to get the tickets that dropped yesterday?

Know a couple of guys who done a stadium tour today. Got me thinking, if you didn't have a ticket you could go on a tour the day before the game and go hiding somewhere. :)) Remember someone done that for a Mayweather fight before - I'm sure they went into the toilets and climbed up into the roof tiles. Kipped overnight then came down when it was time.

Know a couple of guys who done a stadium tour today. Got me thinking, if you didn't have a ticket you could go on a tour the day before the game and go hiding somewhere. :)) Remember someone done that for a Mayweather fight before - I'm sure they went into the toilets and climbed up into the roof tiles. Kipped overnight then came down when it was time.

delete this mate. (ill pm why)

I'm starting to think not as many travelling as I first thought as 90% I know travelling all have match tickets.
Some have EL final ticket but struggling for SCF ticket at the moment which is bizarre

I'm starting to think not as many travelling as I first thought as 90% I know travelling all have match tickets.
Some have EL final ticket but struggling for SCF ticket at the moment which is bizarre
I'm in that situation. I ended up with a few tickets for the Europa final but no luck with a Scottish Cup final ticket!

All tickets are spoken for before someone asks B-D

Deep down I know that extra tickets rumour is complete pish but it’s not stopped me spending the whole morning refreshing the offers page

I’ve been refreshing the uefa offers page every ten minutes for what feels like forever praying one pops up for my boy.
Where’s the ‘Offers’ tab? I’m logged in on UEFA.com. I’m on the ‘My Tickets’ page for Europa League Final and have a message saying ‘no tickets currently available’.

I don’t have a tab that says ‘offers’.

I’ve been refreshing the uefa offers page every ten minutes for what feels like forever praying one pops up for my boy.
Deep down I know that extra tickets rumour is complete pish but it’s not stopped me spending the whole morning refreshing the offers page
There is literally zero point doing this. You can’t purchase unless you get an email. It’s a ballot. Like trying to buy a cup final ticket via Rangers without having the requirement in your order history.

Where’s the ‘Offers’ tab? I’m logged in on UEFA.com. I’m on the ‘My Tickets’ page for Europa League Final and have a message saying ‘no tickets currently available’.

I don’t have a tab that says ‘offers’.

Same for me. And it was the same on Friday, this “offers“ tab never appeared for me.

Back