Europa League Final Tickets * NO TRADING *

Do you need to press Keep? I’ve got the tickets for all of us on my phone but don’t want to transfer again as folk say two transfers and ticket is void but don’t know if that’s nonsense
Also, taking the wee man’s grandpa and he’s 72 with no phone. God knows how he will get his ticket. Too stressful this

Do you need to press Keep? I’ve got the tickets for all of us on my phone but don’t want to transfer again as folk say two transfers and ticket is void but don’t know if that’s nonsense
Also, taking the wee man’s grandpa and he’s 72 with no phone. God knows how he will get his ticket. Too stressful this
You can have multiple tickets on the same phone. But you have to enter together. Uefa have a more thorough answer in their faq

Just ignore me. Worked it out. Just stressed about my ticket that’s not been confirmed from Live football tickets. Nightmare

Anyone think its a good idea to log out of the app until going to the stadium incase phone is stolen etc? or if you press keep on the ticket can we access from a different mobile if one is already logged in?
If you've got a pin or facial recognition on your phone then someone will probably struggle to unlock it if you lose it.

Seating plan:

7-C437113-C61-A-4286-B535-BC8-C492-B1625.jpg

Has anyone been receiving tickets bought via Rangers over the weekend, or are people likely to have to wait until Monday?

Tickets now showing in app, me and my son are in S45 - just delighted to be at the match. No idea how to set up a poll but would be great if there was one so we could see where everyone is?

To be fair.

At 10000 tickets varying between 0 and 100 euros. With a few thousand corporate plus Rangers staff and players families in the stand. With the Spanish Police in attendance.

Why wouldnt you stand where you were meant to ?

Unless everyone owes your family a day out as opposed to all Rangers fans being treated respectfully as we are all there for the same thing.
No one owes me or my family anything mate but i will be standing next to them one way or another.

Enjoy it if you're going.

Was looking to buy one off there, when did you buy from there?
Bout at 5 still not confirmation. Says one business day which looks like nothing until Monday. I’m a bit annoyed as money taken but ticket still listed and if the cancel on Monday up then creek.
Ordered today as just wanted it sorted and look forward to Wed

The whole thing is ridiculous and we won’t relax until we are in the Stadium.

My Son has both our tickets (from Live Ticket Net) on his iPhone and, our current theory, is that we reckon it’s safer to keep them there and enter the stadium together.

His App thing says Keep or Transfer but we are scared to press buttons in case we f*ck it up.

Another Bear in our group (who got Mygers Tickets) has a 12 year old going who’s ticket is on his Mother’s iPhone (she is not travelling to Spain) and rather than risk Transferring I think the boy is going to take his Mum’s phone with him.

UEFA have a lot to answer for. They should have given the Clubs the vast majority of the tickets since the locals and sponsors don’t want them anyway.

Bout at 5 still not confirmation. Says one business day which looks like nothing until Monday. I’m a bit annoyed as money taken but ticket still listed and if the cancel on Monday up then creek.
Ordered today as just wanted it sorted and look forward to Wed
seen some saying that you wont get it on the day of the game so no sure if its stubhub themselves that hold the ticket

you need to press keep and then fill in the details of whos in the seat mate

Back