Europa League Final Tickets * NO TRADING *

Yeah, just slowly scroll around the 2 neutral corners until you see two blue dots.
AWL, thank you for your assistance. I eventually found the two blue dots and they're not in the corners. We're in the very back Row in F40, right on the halfway line (see blue dot above the 'L') . Great seats.

One of my mates is taking my mygers ticket, on the app do I need to click keep and assign to a new guest so it is his details on it?

Assuming he will login using my email address on the app.

One of my mates is taking my mygers ticket, on the app do I need to click keep and assign to a new guest so it is his details on it?

If you're giving him your login keep it and you can amend the name after.

Dont think you can assign mygers tickets to other folk.

AWL, thank you for your assistance. I eventually found the two blue dots and they're not in the corners. We're in the very back Row in F40, right on the halfway line (see blue dot above the 'L') . Great seats.

How do you know the number of rows in your section?

I'm in F40 row 17.

Looks like panic over for a lot of us, don’t know why but had feelings they wouldn’t show in the app until late Tuesday/Wednesday. Will feel far better setting off on my travels knowing I’m still not waiting on UEFA.

Reactions: Moz

One thing to note, that I discovered when messing around, you can only be logged into the App on one device at a time. I tried on iPhone and then on iPad (though I know you can’t use a tablet to access the ground you can use it for checking your account). Wouldn’t let me login on both at the same time.

Looks like panic over for a lot of us, don’t know why but had feelings they wouldn’t show in the app until late Tuesday/Wednesday. Will feel far better setting off on my travels knowing I’m still not waiting on UEFA.
Panic is never over..........i keep checking the app to make sure my ticket is still there, panic will be over when im in the stadium

I'm in F22 what side is tha
Just past the halfway line but closer to the Rangers end I think

Ramon-Sanchez-Pizjuan-seating-plan.jpg

Anyone think its a good idea to log out of the app until going to the stadium incase phone is stolen etc? or if you press keep on the ticket can we access from a different mobile if one is already logged in?

Anyone think its a good idea to log out of the app until going to the stadium incase phone is stolen etc? or if you press keep on the ticket can we access from a different mobile if one is already logged in?
No got another phone you can try with and see what happens?

Back