Ever been on TV at a game?

Took a "sickie" to go to a Rangers v them game a few years ago and Kheredine Idessane stuck a mic in my face leaving the ground. I got pelters on Monday morning.

As a kid at the Title winning game at Easter Rd in 1975 abd the 5-3 game at Fir Park when there was a pitch invasion

Got a text at the 3-2 Aberdeen away game this season to say me and 2 mates had been spotted on TV going absolutely nuts at one of our goals.

I never got to see it back right enough.

Been spotted in the crowd a couple of times at away games this season.

Was also in a video we put on YouTube to promote season tickets one year in the lower leagues.

Quite a number of times as glancing views but clear as day

First time against celtic at home early 80s me and my old man front row of the Copland in matching white and navy ski jackets ! What a riddy. It's on one of the league winning videos.

3-2 cup win also v them at Hampden clear as day after we scored.

Me and my brother away in Lisbon on our way to Manchester.

This season away in both Maribor and Moscow.

A good few times I have spotted myself at a game on the tv.the worst one is the game we got humped by hibs at Ibrox when Ivan sproull scored a hat-trick.right at the front on the broomloan slap bang in the middle of the goal.my reaction gets worse at each goal:mad:

Yep. Luton v Liverpool FA Cup belter of a game in 2006. Luton 3 Liverpool 5, after we led the reigning European Champions 3-1 at one stage - just ran out of gas in the end!

During a pause in play, the ball fell into my lap front row Enclosure for a Liverpool throw in.

Stevie G came over to take it and I said to him with right hand outstretched and ball in left hand - 'you can have the ball when you've shook my hand' .............looking rather bemused, he shook my hand, I gave him the ball to take it................the moment was captured on live Match of the Day tv cameras, with John Motson even commentating about a nice moment & how a Luton fan was getting right into the spirit of the game.

It was repeated on the closing edits still pic.

Always liked Stevie G as a multi talented player for Liverpool and England - love him even MORE now he's a Bear!

Not a game but got caught dogging school in either 1993/94 as was in the background on stv news queueing to buy tickets for the Ibrox tournament with sampdoria man utd and newcastle

Most of the sturm graz 5 - 0 game. Me and 5 mates giving it laldy cpl of rows from front of bf3 behind goals, camera right in front of us

Rangers away at St Johnstone on the really snowy night last season, got caught on camera tryna give it large when windass scored- stood up on my seat and slipped into the shoulder of the guy next to me. Can see me just in the top left corner of the footage

The best I've seen was a well known Ulster bear who had conned his way into a Champions League game at Old Trafford in 2003 as a steward. He is stood right at the tunnel as the teams emerge and gives it "come on the Rangers." Roy Keane's face is a picture.

When we won the league at Pittodrie in 87 I was clearly visible in the main stand as our players were on their lap of honour. Obvs I started the game in the beach end with just about everyone else..

Sat in the front row of the Copland for a couple of years so seen myself quite a few times watching highlights back etc. Apparently during the 2-3 defeat to the scum at Ibrox last season I was spotted throwing a bit if scrunched up paper from the card display at one of their players taking a corner. I was very pished and never seen any footage of this myself so no idea if it's true or not.

The best I've seen was a well known Ulster bear who had conned his way into a Champions League game at Old Trafford in 2003 as a steward. He is stood right at the tunnel as the teams emerge and gives it "come on the Rangers." Roy Keane's face is a picture.

Is there footage of that anywhere? Sounds class, how did he manage to get into Old Trafford as a steward?

Hearts v Celtic at Tynecastle, April 2003. Austin McCann scored the winner and it was a belter.

I was offered a ticket by my late friend on the condition I drove.

I was on the TV celebrating with the Hearts fans - and was right in the middle of the picture in the Edinburgh Evening News - Pink edition I think.

Is there footage of that anywhere? Sounds class, how did he manage to get into Old Trafford as a steward?

Tried the guy who does all the old videos on Facebook but he doesn't seem to have come up with it yet. How he managed to get in I don't know.

Camera man done an extended close up of me holding up a walter smith scarf pre match before his last game with us. Part of the history ;)

A few times that I know of

Row b in govan front , govan front after we lifted the league title in 2010.

Away to Celtic, Hibs , Falkirk

In manchester when the news team were doing a bit about the fans,it was also youtube but I think it has been removed.

Something that is ingrained in Rangers history. At Tannadice Richard Gough is presented with the 9th league trophy and in the background in the George Fox stand me and my mate applauding. It’s in the official DVD :))!

Wasn’t fun sitting in the away support that night but we damn near exploded when we scored. It was incredible how many Rangers fans were in that stand that night.

Carrying the crossbar when we won the league up at Pittodrie was the only one I recall.

Should have been on when Gazza scored at parkhead, couldn't go and my mate took the ticket. Every time the goal is played the camera zooms in on the crowd as Gazza runs towards them. My mate was wearing a cream coloured bomber jacket and is centre stage.

Got caught on TV earlier on this season away to Dundee. Was about the 85th minute and I looked far from happy.

A couple of times.

Most memorable was Partick away, the day dodoo scores twice. As the camera pans round us celebrating you can see my dad falling to the ground in the row infront

Twice I've had close ups, first time was when we played them after the Dunblane tragedy. Right after the minute silence the camera zoomed right in on my face.

Second time was Lisbon 2008 was jumping about with my top off swinging it round my head, looked at my phone after the match and had loads of messages from back home telling me to put my fecking top on.

On the pitch at Pittodrie in May 1987
You do know the police will be digging the footage out and tracking you down due to your admission as some lurker will make a formal complaint against you.
Let Barton know we all miss him and remember to sleep with your arse against the wall

Can spot myself quite regularly because of where I sit, but years ago camera zoomed right into just me and my mate pre-kickoff, singing Blue Sea of Ibrox before bheast game. Phone started to go nuts with texts and I wondered what everyone was on about haha. Samaras double game though, unfortunately.

When we played Porto I was in the front row and was on TV. I got numerous texts from pals in Airdrie saying they saw me. I had sneaked to Porto without telling the bird I was seeing at the time that I was going, as I didn’t need the grief. Luckily, she or anyone she knew never spotted me (she was from Motherwell) and I got away with it. That was a great trip.

As kids we used to be on the telly quite often at most away games. We used to take our massive Union flag near to the corner kick section of the ground. When there was a corner kick, the camera would more or less show us in the background. :))

A few times aye. First time was on the video/dvd 2000/01 Sturm Graz 5-0, on the last replay of Billy Dodds goal you can see a young me in the white away top jumping up and down. Last few years I can spot myself plenty, most recent in the front row at Tynecastle in December.

A few times back in the day, including Partick Thistle, Dundee, St Mirren, and I think Airdrie as well. More recently I was on the tv last season at Ross County when the goalie had a brain fart and Morelos nipped in from behind him and scored, you could see me and my boys in the background.

As far as I'm aware the only time I made it on at Ibrox was the Battle of Britain vs Leeds in 1992, I'd queued for hours for a couple of tickets and ended up directly above the Broomloan scoreboard so could see me and my mate a few times. Made it onto the video as well :)

Aberdeen away when Robbie winters got pelted and the sheep ran on the pitch. Phoned a sicky at work to go to pittodrie. When it all kicked off my old man phoned to tell me I was on the telly and don’t do anything stupid.

In 89/90 season when Mo Johnston was settling in, there was a game against Hearts where I got to use the season ticket of one of my dad’s mates in the Govan front, the old Yellow section.

Johnston was getting a bit of abuse from punters for missed chances but I was squealing support for him wearing my natty Rangers training top and when he scored he ran over to the Govan side and I was fucking delighted that to my mind he was celebrating with me.

There’s a replay of the goal and you see me jump about 2ft in the air as it goes in.

Never had the proper close-up that I can remember.
I stood outside Ibrox the day Gascoigne signed and the guys I was chatting with for a while got on the TV, from memory one of them was Danish and staying with his pen pal or cousin something in Glasgow and so they became the newsworthy people to get on camera!

Stuttgart away, singing and having a good time pre match. Mate gets a text from a friend I didn’t know “just saw you and your knob pal on the TV”. Bit harsh

i was the mascot. for the mentally challengeds game. at Ibrox gough and gazza scored so i am in all the dvds of players who have 1 out plus 9 in a row dvd.

Mo Johnstone’s 87th minuter winner against the mentally challengeds. He ran över to the corner of the Copland/EE. I even made it onto a fanzine (FF?) t-shirt ’Who put the ball in the beggars net?’.

On the TV show Miami Uncovered, when we played Atletico Mineiro at the Orange bowl.

I was in loads of footage and even got interviewed, although they dropped that as I am such a boring bstard.

Season ticket used to front row of Govan Front so use to myself on the highlights most times

Was interview in 2004 Austrian pre-season tour for STV on the morning of the Roma game at the stadium

Few times.

Celebrating Andy Littles (?) goal against Brechin in the first game since we got put down the leagues. In the away end against PSV in 2011 and also interviewed for any sports news in eindhoven on the day of the game.

When we drew with Motherwell at firpark straight after the UEFA cup final in Manchester, my face was tripping me at the final whistle as the camera zoomed right on to my face.

Back