Ever been on TV at a game?

In a horses mask up at Pittodrie a few years ago. After we scored camera panned past us and I was bobbing along. Was famous in the match thread!

Great shot of me at Hampden dancing about to the magic hat in That Semi proud moment very proud

I sit one row back in West Enclosure, the camera man often runs up and down when we're celebrating goals against them so I've been on it a few times but this is my favourite. Getting pulled down from off my seat when Aluko scored.

Was on Sky before a league game, they asked me what I thought of David Murray as chairman, I went on a polite but mental rant about him being the problem, got slagged at work about it.

Hibs away when we won the league, Lafferty 1-0. Only time i think. Sure we had a reduced allocation too.

The 3-0 win against Hearts at Ibrox in April 87, was in the front row of the Copland right behind the net. Also the Skol cup final 88 vs Aberdeen.

Many years ago me and my dad was at an old firm game during the festive season at Ibrox. Later that night his brother and wife were at our house and they were snooty with delusions of grandeur. Said highlights were bunged on and cue Murdo MacLeod taking a shy in front of the Govan with me behind him aggressively making the wanker sign. Denied it was me! No sky plus then:)):))

Back