Match Thread FA Cup Final | Arsenal v Chelsea | 17:30

Water break cause it's too warm, I sitting here with my hoodie on cause I've got the patio door open so the cats and dogs can run in and out. Before anyone says just shut the door I'm way down the pecking order and there will be plenty on here in the same boat
24 degrees at Wembley

I hate this what’s the debate it continued in the box.

That Peter Walton just explained it wrong there. That's shocking from a former ref.

The reason it's not a red card is because it's in the box and azpilicueta was challenging for the ball, not because there was a covering defender. Had that not continued into the box and the foul given outside it would/should have been a red. No way rudiger is getting across in time to stop aubameyang getting a shot off

Water break cause it's too warm, I sitting here with my hoodie on cause I've got the patio door open so the cats and dogs can run in and out. Before anyone says just shut the door I'm way down the pecking order and there will be plenty on here in the same boat

Wit :)) :)) :))

That Peter Walton just explained it wrong there. That's shocking from a former ref.

The reason it's not a red card is because it's in the box and azpilicueta was challenging for the ball, not because there was a covering defender. Had that not continued into the box and the foul given outside it would/should have been a red. No way rudiger is getting across in time to stop aubameyang getting a shot off

pulling/ pushing someone isn’t classed as trying to win the ball though so it would still be a red card if it was classed as an obvious goal scoring opportunity.

Really good game this. Chelsea started really well but since the pen it’s been all Arsenal, so fair play to them. They already show more character under Arteta than they have as a team for many years.

pulling/ pushing someone isn’t classed as trying to win the ball though so it would still be a red card if it was classed as an obvious goal scoring opportunity.
It was an over zealous arm over the shoulder. That is classed as challenging for the ball. His initial pulling back of aubameyang's arm outside the box would be classed as not challenging for the ball, but since the penalty and not the freekick was given, the offence which caused the foul to be given is what's used to determine the punishment.

Arsenal are a dirty team looking for a foul at all occasions. I hope they get gubbed in this second half.

The Tierney love in on BBC is boak inducing

Yes he's a good passer
But he's a defender who is piss at defending

Back