Fan Survey on moving UB

I’ve been to several away European trips so I’m telling you from experience it’s a depressing dirge.
If we take a poll of our euro away support, 99.99999% will not be on your side.

Make it known at the next Euro away game - be loud and make us all know it should be stopped

The bobby sands i will give you

%^*& all wrong with the rest and the majority of the away support agree at least
I go to away games as well.
Because they sing it doesn’t make it right.
Listening to those type is songs in Ibrox before a Champions League game is actually embarrassing.
Depends what songs you mean - there are a few I’d rather we dropped. But this idea our songbook is equitable with IRA glorification is utterly disgusting.
not utterly disgusting just an opinion.
It’s 2022 move on

The that’s my seat brigade are definitely a thing and deserve ridiculed at away games especially euro aways. But NOT at Ibrox. I support a UB move but it cannot be done in a way to properly antagonise other fans - difficult one to square off

The UB’s need to be as accommodating as possible if they want the move to materialise and to work in practice. I don’t think it will materialise because of some of the perceived negatives of the group. Folk not seeing the game for flags, folk not liking the noise of drums, their general demeanour towards people who don’t or won’t do as they’re told by them and their hangers on.

Listening to those type is songs in Ibrox before a Champions League game is actually embarrassing.

It’s 2022 move on
Really really weird posts mate. Genuinely staggered at what you come out with. But each to their own. You keep defending IRA scum and attacking our own fans. Enjoy!

The UB’s need to be as accommodating as possible if they want the move to materialise and to work in practice. I don’t think it will materialise because of some of the perceived negatives of the group. Folk not seeing the game for flags, folk not liking the noise of drums, their general demeanour towards people who don’t or won’t do as they’re told by them and their hangers on.
100% agree Mrs P. I think the UB need to get proper hold of the folk who aren’t actually their members and ensure their own members bring them into line. Because otherwise it’s not going to work. I know that’s easier said than done but there are a lot of fans with negative views on the UB - some are completely unfounded but others have some merit. Difficult one to square off.

I am 68 and sit in the C.D.there is no way you will catch me in with the U.B.s I would be carted out on a stretcher after the first bounce,I am fully behind the repositioning and expansion of the U.B.s who are the main creators of atmosphere inside Ibrox but as I have said it needs to be done with consideration and respect of other fans,
Any Bear who has reservations about the U.B.s are welcome to bring their own ideas as to how to improve the atmosphere because without them our stadium would be like a morgue 90% of the time.

Make it known at the next Euro away game - be loud and make us all know it should be stopped
That’s some poll you’ve done. Was it ComRes or MORI?

As I say as a veteran of several away trips I find BMG a total dirge and I’m not alone. I don’t need your made up poll it makes zero difference to me.

It’s 2022 move on
Fair enough

Have a pleasant evening

Really really weird posts mate. Genuinely staggered at what you come out with. But each to their own. You keep defending IRA scum and attacking our own fans. Enjoy!
You’re reading the post to suit .
No surprises there.
Never defended them in my life but if it gets you some likes on here, go for it.
Been attending Rangers games for 45 years and if you don’t agree with the usual suspects on here you are a lurker or defender of the scum.
Personally you can sing what you want I really don’t care.

Threads like these really show the level of disgust and disdain some people have the loyalist/unionist Protestant working class. Sad really.
Singing about rifles, pistols, the IRA and Bobby sands at Rangers games has Fck all to do with being a unionist or a Protestant.

It has plenty to do with making you look like an extra from an only excuse sketch mind you.

Singing about rifles, pistols, the IRA and Bobby sands at Rangers games has Fck all to do with being a unionist or a Protestant.

It has plenty to do with making you look like an extra from an only excuse sketch mind you.
Don’t think anyone claims it does. Very weird take.

Exactly.

Armed forces day when we had the army, the navy and the raf on the pitch

Good chunks of the fans were signing about the army, the navy and the udf.

Utter garbage

I don’t think that’s the right comparison mate.

Build my gallows isn’t a banned song or proscribed. It’s just depressing. The piggery are far worse with their terrorist stuff.
Give it a rest mate. Every thread about the UB you bring up the same shite.

More numbers than the UB sing these songs.

I've sang it as long as I've been going to the football.

Not one single word means a single thing to me and I'm willing to bet there are many like me.

People can say what they like but I just like making a noise when I'm there and had a few swallys lol

But also, I'd happily get it to f*ck tomorrow because the song itself is just so depressing and the lyrics are shite.

I certainly would not miss it.

I've sang it as long as I've been going to the football.
People can say what they like but I just like making a noise when I'm there and had a few swallys lol

But also, I'd happily get it to f*ck tomorrow because the song itself is just so depressing and the lyrics are shite.

I certainly would not miss it.
What song mate?

Don’t think anyone claims it does. Very weird take.
You did in post 576 above . Strange to now back down.

Anyway this has Fck all to do with the thread topic.

The Union bears moving has nothing to do with specific songs. They deserve our backing and I hope they get the move they desire.

Shit sorry, BMG lol
I agree with every word you said in your post. It’s an honest and refreshing answer and it’s true for most who still sing it. Basically, it’s absolutely pish and a dirge but you join in anyway to create a noise. A bit like ten German bombers.

We have so many songs now far better far more uplifting and when the Union Bears lead using them that’s when we see us at our very best.

There is no point in moaning about it. The club put out a survey to ask what people think. In saying that, there is nothing in t&c about conditions of retaining same seat every season. They could just blank off seat allocation at bf3 and allocate to UB. If people moan about losing ‘their’ seat, im sure plently of others waiting would take their place.
They could but absolutely won't. Rangers will not alienate fans to allow other fans to pick and choose seats. What happens when the UB decide they want to move to the Copland front.

Anyone who has been on a good Euro away day and says that BMG is crap/ruined the atmosphere is for watching.

Full travelling support belting it out is top class.

I do not enjoy the sash etc though.

the supporters that have a clear view of the game, are asked to move and get a worse view of the game

is that about right

Anyone who has been on a good Euro away day and says that BMG is crap/ruined the atmosphere is for watching.

It is as far away from class as you can possibly imagine. An utter cringe fest.

Agree 100% - can just imagine them standing there as the bears belt it out going ' this is so cringey' - they would be laughed at lol

Should be allowed in IMO but I've always thought that having smaller sections dotted around would be so much better for atmosphere.

Back