Fantasy Premier League Thread

Terrible night last night, really needing my Liverpool players in particular Salah to get me out of jail tonight!

Had Digne and also had Ashley Barnes on the bench to make things worse.

Patricio
Pereira, Alexander-Arnold, Robertson
Richarlison, Salah, Hazard, Pogba, Fraser
Rashford, Jiminez

Speroni, Doherty, Wan-Bissaka, Success

Brought Digne in and he's got me a total of -3 points so binned him for TAA who is due back after the weekend's games.

Sigh! Brought Digne in because Everton have a double gameweek coming up. He comes off the bench (having been rested) and 11 minutes later gets sent off. Another 'plan' scuppered. Not going well this year.

DTxgFu3.png

First DGW of the season (unless I'm mistaken).

Everton have been pretty poor/unreliable and Man City is playing roulette at the best of the times with rotation and Pep's selection changes.

I'm fairly happy to make a single transfer this week to bring in a City player.

Still trying to decide which one's best.

Decided to take a 4 point hit to put Laporte in along with Sane.

Son has just scored again for Spurs. Hard to ignore him now he's back from the Asian Cup.

Sane benched

CITY XI | Ederson, Walker, Laporte, Otamendi, Fernandinho, Gundogan, Silva (C), De Bruyne, Bernardo, Sterling, Aguero

SUBS | Muric, Danilo, Stones, Delph, Sané, Mahrez, Jesus

Bit of a blow with Sane on the bench, have Bednarek on the bench with 7 points though so hoping he doesn't get on.

Aguero captain.

Jumped to the top of a few leagues this weekend after getting 88 points when the average is 26.:D

Still got Robertson to play tomorrow, and Aguero to keep scoring...

Sane's not reliable enough and an easy transfer out with no game next week.

On 91 which should be great but it was a lot better before Sterling/Aguero helped everyone else catch up to it.

Yeah I took Sane out this week and replaced with Mane, I never get the impression Guardiola trusts him in the big games.

Im on 85 points with Bennett & Jiminez still to play tomorow, still got bonus points from Aguero, Lloris & possibly Son to add so hoping to get 100+ for the second week in a row come tomorrow night.

Captained Mane but in hindsight should have went Pogba or Aguero.

Think this died down a bit with the FA Cup but off to a lucky start this week.

I went for Patricio over Lloris. Lloris saved a penalty and Patricio isn't in the squad.

Jimenez has scored and assisted already for Wolves. 2-0 up at home to Cardiff.

He's been one of the most consistent players I've had since bringing him in.

Is he good enough for a move to a bigger club? Seems to be involved in goals almost every week.

Jimenez has scored and assisted already for Wolves. 2-0 up at home to Cardiff.

He's been one of the most consistent players I've had since bringing him in.

Is he good enough for a move to a bigger club? Seems to be involved in goals almost every week.
excellent, i transferred him in 3weeks ago and hes my vc this week :)

Not sure if I'm using a free hit this weekend as there must be another DGW coming up soon.

Only have 6 players playing but fairly confident with taking a 4 point hit to bring in two more starting.

Yeah I'm not sure what to do to be honest.

Tempted to go with the free hit but the fixtures look tough to predict so could easily backfire.

Might just go with 7/8 players and hope it's a low scoring week.

eUGsMmV.png

Playing the free hit today.

Probably need something better than McTominay but he's the most likely to play and facilitates the rest of them.

It's either that or this:

0MrC2Ll.png

Last edited:
Just responded to a separate Fantasy Football thread in The Lounge so thought I'd bump this.

Still going relatively well in my personal/friends league but falling away a bit in the more competitive ones.

Lacazette for DGW captain on current form is the best bet outside of a Man City player (according to bookmakers odds which I use to make decisions).

A wee bump for this thread as it has been going for a while.
Some poster on here (Team name: Fools Goldson) scored 84 points with three players tonight in one game. I maybe hit 80+ points in a whole GW about three times over a season (if I'm lucky :))

A wee bump for this thread as it has been going for a while.
Some poster on here (Team name: Fools Goldson) scored 84 points with three players tonight in one game. I maybe hit 80+ points in a whole GW about three times over a season (if I'm lucky :))
And I've got him in the head to head quarter finals. Thought I had a chance, then he triple captained Salah.
Oh well. Theres always next year.

Got 32 points from 2 players last night and still went down about 100k in the overall rankings.

Not been my season hahha

Back