Match Thread FC Ufa 1 (1) v Rangers 1 (2) - 15:00 Thursday - Rangers TV UK & Abroad

tumblr_m3mk6maTHC1roaheko1_r2_500.gif
Wtf is this? You just found out how to post gifs?

The problem here is the linesman is ahead of the play and looking back towards Tav.

It is definitely offside, though. I'm not buying into corruption claims but it is a poor poor decision at this level from German officials. You expect far better from refs from a top league set up.

If we go out i think Buffalo is going to be a villain for some our support from now on. 10 mill lost no more players because of it, less chance of winning the league. Also we may not get a easy route like this for a long time. Disgraceful behaviour Buffalo you have let everyone concerned with Rangers down. Does not deserve to play on Sunday.

I’d move to a 4-4-1. Move Arfield out left with Candeias on the right, McCrorie and Jack in the middle and Lafferty as the lone striker.

This will be a real test for the remaining 10 players. Have they managed to learn some composure and just play a boring half of football to see it out. We have given Ufa a sniff of a chance through Morelos’ stupid petulance and some dodgy officiating, but the pressure is still all on them. Keep cool, keep calm and play defensive frustrating football and this is still on.

That’s IF they’ve learned lessons from Pittodrie and Fir Park.

Everyone saying Morelos has let the team down: watch it again, he’s walking away from the ref and linesman when the ref flips and flashes a second yellow. He has a petulant side, yes, but that was very very harsh and very weak officiating.

Bottom line is Morales should not have kicked the ball away easy saying that now but he is a professional footballer , you would give your kid a row if he did that .
He needs to grow up and grow up quickly .
Let’s hope he hasn’t cost us dearly .

Diving bast@rds. Rangers should be all over UEFA for these refereeing performances in both legs. We should be out of sight but for these cheating bast@rds.

I've offered no excuses for Alfie mate.

I am concerned with the repugnant names levelled at him in this thread.

It's as disgraceful as it is embarrassing.
I agree, I'm really not happy with him but he's still one of our players. He's not learning from his previous mistakes but still, he's one of ours.

Every single poster slagging Tav for their goal should apologise. It was miles offside.

My initial reaction was offside and not seen a replay.

They are getting in behind Flannagan quite a lot.
This was Flannagans main problem at Liverpool, when he played he didn't offer much going forward and against pacey wingers he struggled badly has a big heart but needs to play in a flat back 4 for me, so he doesn't push on to much and get caught out in behind.

that was a let off
crazy from our player on the edge of their box - headed it to an area filled with UFA players
madness

Back