Filip Helander signs 4 year deal now Confirmed

We are looking stronger and hopefully he is of the desired quality that we need and he is an improvement on what we have. SG must think so given the outlay.

great to see us making high profile signings. I know I said earlier in the thread that it's not the area I would have spent that kind of money in but nevertheless it's great to see someone like this be announced and it shows where we are compared to where we were.

All the best at Rangers big man

Wonder who will drop out. Both Goldson and Katic are superb players. Good to have options though.
Goldson is our number 1 centre half so I’d bet it will be Katic. However we are looking to play around 60 games this season so he will get plenty of game time.

The improvement in our defence since Gerrard came in is unreal. We had Russel f*cking Martin starting for us before he came in and now a player like Katic isn't even first choice. Incredible.

Can't wait to see the big man just heading crosses away.

This is very true, a quick look in any match day thread 30 minutes into a match when we aren’t at least 2-0 up will tell you that!

It’s the same lunatics spouting the same nonsense every time. These people are best ignored.

Or if a player isn't inside Ibrox with a scarf over his head within 24 hours after being mentioned the place goes into meltdown lol

Nice one. I wouldn't be adverse to a Rangers team with multiple Scandinavians and Croatians, nations that punch above their weight time and time again.

giphy.gif

Back