Filip Helander signs 4 year deal now Confirmed

This is very true, a quick look in any match day thread 30 minutes into a match when we aren’t at least 2-0 up will tell you that!

It’s the same lunatics spouting the same nonsense every time. These people are best ignored.
You should check out the "what makes your dad mad watching rangers thread". It's match thread bingo!

Were in talks. Past tense.

Based on the quotes from Skrtel anyway it read very much like, if true, we had talks with his agent at some point during the summer presumably before going for Helander.

No way we sign both given that Skrtel wouldn’t be cheap and we can’t play a million centre backs.

Skrtel not happening, was initial chat about what wages he was willing to consider. His demands are high and wants assurances over playing time wasn’t worth taking it any further forward.

Would be HUGELY disappointed if that's the case. Had enough of this board not informing me as an individual of transfers at a time of my choosing.

Mugged off as a support. DK has got to step up and sort this.

I know what you mean PW - & although we've got a 42 pager with almost no relevant, significant or informative content - there is at least an entertainment factor reading the ravings of those becoming more & more impatient by the minute
( Not that I'm Mr. Cool either - by the way )

If he has already signed a contract, I'm guessing the club are taking their time and getting a lot of pictures interviews done with Helander because of how big a fee we are paying.

Not paid this amount for a player since getting Barry Ferguson back 15 years ago. Would expect the club to make a big deal about Helander signing.

If he has already signed a contract, I'm guessing the club are taking their time and getting a lot of pictures interviews done with Helander because of how big a fee we are paying.

Not paid this amount for a player since getting Barry Ferguson back 15 years ago. Would expect the club to make a big deal about Helander signing.

Biggest fee we have paid in a while dam right we will be making a point about it.

Skrtel not happening, was initial chat about what wages he was willing to consider. His demands are high and wants assurances over playing time wasn’t worth taking it any further forward.

Cheers for the update - his quotes did seem very generic - “my agent has spoken to club x, y and z” which would tie in with what you say about the interest not being substantial.

Lol :p

Seen one guy on a thread wanting the Board to take on Royal Mail over his ticket being stuck between a Farmfoods flier

Joking aside, that's called 'nesting' and Royal Mail shouldn't be doing it. I did post about it in another thread but don't think I mentioned the board at all (no idea if you are referring to my post or not)

If we've paid for our own delivery and they are bundling it in with junk mail, then the club is being ripped off and not getting the service they are paying for. These mailouts are bloody extortionate too.

Not one for Dave king to personally worry about mind. ;)

Joking aside, that's called 'nesting' and Royal Mail shouldn't be doing it. I did post about it in another thread but don't think I mentioned the board at all (no idea if you are referring to my post or not)

If we've paid for our own delivery and they are bundling it in with junk mail, then the club is being ripped off and not getting the service they are paying for. These mailouts are bloody extortionate too.

Not one for Dave king to personally worry about mind. ;)

Wasn’t your initial message it was someone who replied to it saying the Board should be taking them on lol

Nope. Our starting point with Weir was 30 yards from our goal as we could not leave space in behind. Today's high pressing team starts much further up the pitch. Pace required at CB.
It actually surprises me that football clubs don't employ sprint coaches for a few hours a week. I am sure they could make a difference to most players.

Back