Flight & Entry Requirements for Spain/Portugal - Masks, Passports, Vaccines, Covid status

First off you curse yourself for leaving it this late. What were you thinking of?

The obvious thing to do would be to get the App - but I’m not in Scotland so won’t attempt to tell you how to do it. Others can advise. Seems the way ahead to me though since you have all three vaccinations.

Where do you get this certificate?

My wife only has a QR code on the NHS app, but doesn’t have an actual downloadable PDF file or anything that can be uploaded to the SpTH form
Use the vaccination status on the nhs website. It will tell you how many jags you've had , but you have to press download to get your recovery certificate. You can't upload from the app.

Just came through Malaga. Showed my NHS pdf with 3 QR codes and was waved through. They took the temperature of the woman in front of me but waved me straight through.

Use the vaccination status on the nhs website. It will tell you how many jags you've had , but you have to press download to get your recovery certificate. You can't upload from the app.
I've went through the process,photograph,personal details,set pin up etc.
It shows my 3 jags and dates,with a bar code scan thing
Is that it ?

Trying to download this off the back of Barrhead telling me I need it. However, won’t let me choose a DOB. Brings up a calendar for the month only, no way to enter the year or anything.
You need to scroll back the to the year you were born, then do same for months then when it’s the year and month click the day

Portuguese TAP airline flight Manchester to Lisbon never cared about masks, then Lisbon to Faro idiots never let you on without one:rolleyes:

Came through Palma airport who asked to see everyone's Covid passport. Seville didn't ask for anything.

I've went through the process,photograph,personal details,set pin up etc.
It shows my 3 jags and dates,with a bar code scan thing
Is that it ?
It should look like an airline boarding pass and is your vaccination QR.

To be safe, once you've done that take a photo of it in a screenshot and save to photos, download the SpTH app, enter some simple details on that and it allows you to upload your 'airline boarding pass looking thingy' from photos into your SpTH app. The SpTH app saves that as another QR code in a bit of the app called 'my flights'. You press the 'my flights' button if the Spanish ask to see your SpTH. That satisfies them that your QR code is genuine.

It seems a bit hit and miss with some Spanish asking for SpTH and some not. I'd do it just in case.

Did anyone need them when boarding? Only reason I’m asking is because they asked for a passport number when buying a ticket online, so I don’t know if you’ll need it as proof of ID when you go through security?

Don’t really want to bring my passport to Seville if I don’t have to also.

Did anyone need them when boarding? Only reason I’m asking is because they asked for a passport number when buying a ticket online, so I don’t know if you’ll need it as proof of ID when you go through security?

They do sometimes ask for it as iD

Good to have some form of ID on you.

I think it's mandatory in Spain.

For Renfe, they won't check.

No checks at all Newcastle, Amsterdam, Lisbon, Sevilla, Paris....all that stress over nothing B-D

Back