Follow Follow Golf Day this year.

Wish I could play guys but my back is gubbed. Was told on Tuesday that I’m going to be back in surgery asap to get 3 new rods in my spine!

Gutted but hopefully be able to play in years to come.

Have a great day.

Wish I could play guys but my back is gubbed. Was told on Tuesday that I’m going to be back in surgery asap to get 3 new rods in my spine!

Gutted but hopefully be able to play in years to come.

Have a great day.
Sorry to hear that Madjid all the best to you and a speedy recovery back on to the golf course.

Forgot this was so close. I’ll be there but I’ll apologise in advance if anyone gets hit by any stray Taylor mades.

And that’s potentially clubs and balls.
I’m policing this with Derek so you better be on your best behaviour as our forfeits of playing starkers at the par 3’s work wonders

Played there last week. Really good course, needing a bit of tlc in some areas but mostly in good condition. Bunkers and greens both decent. I'd prefer not to have known about the bunkers lol. Food was excellent and a very warm welcome in the clubhouse, very organised. Sure you guys will have a great day.

Worth noting that a couple of areas with trees and rough are red staked so you can drop a ball at the side if you go in and can't find your ball. Helps speed up play a bit.

Played there last week. Really good course, needing a bit of tlc in some areas but mostly in good condition. Bunkers and greens both decent. I'd prefer not to have known about the bunkers lol. Food was excellent and a very warm welcome in the clubhouse, very organised. Sure you guys will have a great day.

Worth noting that a couple of areas with trees and rough are red staked so you can drop a ball at the side if you go in and can't find your ball. Helps speed up play a bit.
Blue staked at the first par 3 on the left of the green.

Drop a ball without a penalty.

I’m donating a personalised Rangers Chronicle as a prize

UvxDjI+

Are we still going ahead with this seeing we are still officially in the period of Mourning for the Queen??

Due to the passing of the Queen.

The follow follow golf day is cancelled for this Friday.

I’m trying to speak to the golf club today or tomorrow about moving it to the following Friday or Sunday.
I’m limited with dates due to the golf season coming to a end and starting a new job.

Once I hear from the club I will set up a group chat with all the information.

There will be a full refund for anyone who can’t make it.

I’m trying to speak to the golf club today or tomorrow about moving it to the following Friday or Sunday.
I’m limited with dates due to the golf season coming to a end and starting a new job.

Many thanks for all your efforts on bringing this together. Hopefully we can get an alternative date sorted soon.

Bummer. I’ll not make it.

What is the reason for cancelling? I'm trying to get a refund for my hotel booking, and I'm being asked for the cancellation reason to see if it qualifies with the refund policy. Supposedly they need more than the Queen's passing as a reason.

Also, I'm unwilling to make the following week as I'm in London.

What is the reason for cancelling? I'm trying to get a refund for my hotel booking, and I'm being asked for the cancellation reason to see if it qualifies with the refund policy. Supposedly they need more than the Queen's passing as a reason.

Also, I'm unwilling to make the following week as I'm in London.
The Queen's death.

Back