Former players speaking out.

He is actually fine in terms of a management position but for the job he is in with us he is out of his depth, spineless and his attitude seems to be bend over and take it.

however , it shouldn’t start with him, it should start with Gerrard, he is too quick to come out and play the nice guy, too quick to throw his players under the bus and say he has “no complaints”.

it has to start with Gerrard.

We're talking about the shameful refereeing mate.

Wish we could accept the reality, VH. Robertson demonstrably isn't there to speak for the club. If he was, if anyone was, they wouldn't be silent in the face of blatant corruption. Traynor is a lot of things but he's nowhere near as shit as our reputation risk management
The unacceptable truth, for some, is that we have no one. That's principally because of the main man, it's down to Dave King

Agree with this, although maybe it applies to the whole board.

It was the board’s decision not to appoint a CEO. It also did not see PR/media as a priority.

Given everything that’s happened over the past couple of years, the lack of response seems to be a policy.

The BBC situation is not resolved and neither is that pertaining to Murdoch McLellan.

It’s a bit of a shambles, to be honest.

Why would the club have a word with them ?
The club have said bugger all themselves as usual.

I'm not happy with the clubs approach to PR.

But we have to assume things are happening in the background.

What else explains the obvious change from Kris and Ally

I'm not happy with the clubs approach to PR.

But we have to assume things are happening in the background.

What else explains the obvious change from Kris and Ally
Maybe they've just had enough mate?

I find it hard to assume anything is happening behind the scenes when things are clearly getting worse.

No we are just looking for him to be honest.
But sometimes being honest doesn’t cut it on here.
We can criticise on here but if Boyd or another ex Ranger says the same then he’s slaughtered by us.
Sometimes he can’t win but it’s refreshing seeing him backing us up.

McCoist did a great job today and put Mutton in his place doing so.

McCoist has the wit, knowledge and intelligence to put everyone of those idiots in their place. After what Rangers have done for him, he also has the responsibility.

Ideally, he’d take Sutton to a Kebab shop in EK for a full and frank discussion about what he said to DJ, but a weekly verbal humiliation would probably have a more long lasting effect.

yeah, so am I.

Gerrard has to speak out first.

the more he tries to play Mr Nice, “no complaints” “alfredos fault” the less likely anyone else from the club will ever speak out.

I‘m genuinely surprised Stevie hasn’t gone down the road of having friendlies south of the border in the media shine a light on the blatant corruption of officials up here.
I’m worried he thinks it’s going to even itself out over the season...

Last edited:
Ally hit the nail on the head regarding Thumb today if it was Alfredo he would certainly have seen red
Hypothetically could the compliance officer review it? I know what she is so know there’s no chance but if the system wasn’t clearly bent could it be reviewed?

Why can’t we have someone employed by the club to put things on social media as they happen, I’m sure there are plenty on here who would do it for free.
players are getting away with fouls that one of our players would get booked for. I know it won’t make a difference to the game at the time but in the long run it could work. Hopefully the ref gets to see it and thinks differently the next time.
Just a mention like today the thumb got away with a stamp that no one who plays for us would get away with. Yesterday cosgroves constant fouling with nothing happening, Alfredo looks at someone the wrong way and he is booked, 5 or 6 players running up to a ref to get someone booked and one of ours complains to the ref and gets booked.
After the game put out all the bookings and what other clubs would have got away with and we don't. I know we come on here and give comment on it but its only us and the lurkers who see it. I’m fed up with my club being shafted by bad refereeing standards

Back