Forum usability tips - please read & add your own.

Do this:

Click on your username on the blue bar at the top. From the drop-down menu click on 'Prefernces'. Should get a pop- up that lets you de-select the top two items regarding 'watching' threads and 'receiving alerts on watched threads'.

All sorted mate. I had already posted in threads before I fixed the preferences option so I was still getting emails from the threads that I had posted in as they were watched.

Bit gutted with that as even I found that method piss easy. Do you know what its getting replaced with mate?

I never even got to use it mate just read it getting discussed last night... I'm guessing you just need to use photobucket or tinypic like on the old board now.

2h4vuav.jpg
[/IMG]

I never even got to use it mate just read it getting discussed last night... I'm guessing you just not to use photobucket or tinypic like on the old board now.
Don't know tried to post a pic and it just gives you an error message. Can't see an option to do it any other way.

Anyone else having to unwatch a thread after posting on it every time to avoid emails?

I've unticked every box in alert preferences and I'm still getting them.

Segregation of the topics is quite badly needed, thats for sure. I expect we'll see everything a bit clearer come the weekend.

As much as I enjoy dipping into the Lounge from time to time, my real interest is the football side.

Hopefully we can have a bit of segregation of the two....its a bit of a nightmare at the moment.

Back