Forum usability tips - please read & add your own.

is everyone getting ..all apps associated with this action have been turned off .blocked or not installed ..message when trying to upload anything

To insert an image
(Works on PC or Mobile)

1. go to https://imgbb.com/

2. Select "Start Uploading"

1.png

3. Select File & Open

2.png

4. Select "BBCode Full Linked" from the drop down. And copy the link.

3.png

5. Paste link into comment box. and voila!

6.png

NB. imgbb link will contain a URL link with the image. To stop this remove the tags leaving only "[img ]xxxxxxxxxxxxx [.img]"

Last edited:
On my mobile but prefer the desktop version rather than mobile set up....
Having to do this manually every time I login though....
Any way to keep it on desktop ??

To insert an image

1. go to https://imgbb.com/

2. Select "Start Uploading"

1.png

3. Select File & Open

2.png

4. Select "BBCode Full Linked" from the drop down. And copy the link.

3.png

5. Paste link into comment box. and voila!

6.png

NB. imgbb link will contain a URL link with the image. To stop this remove the tags leaving only "[img ]xxxxxxxxxxxxx [.img]"
Thanks for that mate a bit of a faff but at least I've got it working now

Ok, managed to post the above pic from my iPhone, you just click on the link that @Bouncebackability posted then add a pic from your phone library and follow his instructions above.

Bit of a hassle deleting parts of the copied link but it works :)

I'm still getting emails telling me there's been a reply to a watched thread. I have turned all alerts and site mailings off as far as I'm aware. Any ideas?

Any reason why when I paste the link from imgbb in here it looks completely different from what I pasted?

From an iPhone.

I'm sure it's been said already but if you want to go to the last unread post you hit the little blue dot on the left hand side of the thread's name.

Can we get a couple of stickers with instructions on how,to post pics and vids please, seen a few threads with people asking how to.

I'm still getting emails telling me there's been a reply to a watched thread. I have turned all alerts and site mailings off as far as I'm aware. Any ideas?

This is how you stop it (note - via Preferences NOT Alert Preferences):

Click on your username of the blue bar at the top. From the drop-down menu select Preferences (NOT Alert Preferences). Turn off the top two - about watching threads and receiving alerts on threads. Save.

You may still get alerts for threads you 'watched' prior to doing the above - so you need to go to those threads and 'unwatch' them. The way to do so is at the top of the page of each thread. On the right hand side click on 'unwatch thread'. If it says 'watch thread' already then you are not watching that thread and won't get alerts.

The old system had separate message boards for football ( bear pit) and non football topics.
How come with the new board they're all mixed together ?

Can we still post actual pictures or only link, been trying on my phone(android) and no joy.

Posted this on another thread and it helped a couple of people.

If you are viewing the board on an apple device you could click the clock at the top and it scrolls to the top.

Can someone talk me through posting pics .

I used imgbb as mentioned and used the full code drop down option . But the link it provides which I volt differs to the one pasted and it doesn't work

Here is the link it pastes below

Any help appreciated

Edit ,got it sorted ! Babes thread here I come !

Regarding multi quote, how are people quoting various posts? As soon as I click on reply to one, it automatically takes me to the reply to post section? :confused:

Regarding multi quote, how are people quoting various posts? As soon as I click on reply to one, it automatically takes me to the reply to post section? :confused:

Just hit reply again to the other post you want to quote.

It'll automatically add this to the rely post section as well as the first quote.

%5Bhttps://imgbb.com/%5D%5Bimg%5Dhttps://preview.ibb.co/jCtt3a/IMG_1090.gif%5B/img%5D

Lol, made an arse of that

Back