Francis Connor - Cheating Linesman

My god.

That last offside he gave against us was fucking scandalous.

Rangers need to start compiling videos and complaining to the SFA. Mulvanny and Connor are two of the biggest cheating rats in Scotland.

I can’t wait for VAR to come in as it will mean they can’t effect games against us or for them.

Once again the obvious desire of linesman Francis (Frank) Connor to quickly raise the offside flag when an injured Celtic defender was playing Fashion 3 yards onside was shocking.
Totally corrupt.
That could have been the winner if play went on.
All of these small things add up over a season and make a big difference.

Once again the obvious desire of linesman Francis (Frank) Connor to quickly raise the offside flag when an injured Celtic defender was playing Fashion 3 yards onside was shocking.
Totally corrupt.
Was it defo him?

Totally corrupt.
Whether it was francis or not, that official should be back on girls u-12 games next week, shocking

Also, the one in the first half where offside wasn't given until the Celtic player put the ball into the other player who was offside.

2nd half, one of their Oriental chaps balloons the ball over the bar - goal kick. When he was offside.

Should have had a pen for handball - not given.

Wright kicks the ball off his arm......and when Rangers break THEN he gives a free kick? That was doing a glazier out a job that one.

Apart from that, I thought Beaton was actually not bad. Seen much, much worse.

I don’t believe in anything apart from the referee’s being for the most part incompetent but this Frank Connor is a devious cheating bastard.

That was 2 or 3 highly suspect offside calls today.

You can flag many more he’s been involved in with Celtic over the course of the season.

Back