Francis Connor - Cheating Linesman

The SFA would love nothing more than us coming out with a complaint against him.

I would imagine it would be enough for wee Francis to go on strike due to bullying.

Absolute blatant cheating. There’s simply no other explanation for it. Happening every week now.

We all knew he would help them when required. There were three definate offsides against them first half and he ignored them all. One time he let them play on till the Japanese diver put it over the bar then flagged. No way was that flag going up if they scored. Cheating that . And Beaton a coward. That one he played on when the ball accidentally hit Wright's hand then stopped play when it looked liked we could do damage sums this shitebag up. . Two minutes added fekkinhell. They'd have got at least four if they needed it.

Clutching at frank conner saying all the best to Fat angie. The threads were merged.
I’m clutching when hes unusually gone 50 yards across the pitch away from the tunnel towards the jungle to wish the Celtic manager all the best after those 3 decisions ?

Open your eyes to why Celtic will have 90 points instead of 80 this season.

Up there with Clancy walking off laughing with the guy that dived to get Kent sent off

7 subs

they made 4 us 3

Beaton is a coward and couldn’t wait to get off that pitch
I don't think they add time on in relation to the NUMBER of subs these days but the number of STOPPAGES to make the subs. There were 4 stoppages to make subs - 61 mins (Dhims x 3), 63 mins (Rangers x 2), 78 mins (Dhims x 1) and 87 mins (Rangers x 1).

Last edited:
I’m clutching when hes unusually gone 50 yards across the pitch to wish the Celtic manager all the best after those 3 decisions ?

Open your eyes to why Celtic will have 90 points instead of 80 this season.

Up there with Clancy walking off laughing with the guy that dived to get Kent sent off
Hes a cheating bastard but refs and officials say stuff like that all the time to managers and players so aye, clutching

A crucial point in the game and their Patsy's come to their rescue .

Disgraceful We should be rightly scunnered at their blatant cheating .
Beaton steps in with the first time I’ve seen 2 mins injury time in about a decade , 5 subs ,and I knew Conner would come into play .

Bias is just part of refereeing im afraid we see it most weeks and often in any fixtures where Celtic and their support start to panic.

The idea that VAR ends this carry on has to be the most absurd thing ive heard.

Even if Rangers had won id still be thinking they will find a way to drag the tims over the finish line.

I bet you the cup final v Hearts is even worse.

How? The ref called it offside and gave a free-kick and we lost the scoring chance. How does VAR help in that case?

Because the way the situation is handled will be different. Linesman will be instructed to let play continue until the passage of play concludes. Then it's over to VAR if it does indeed result in a goal.

we should hire someone full time to go over our games and theirs every week and demand answers to the blatant cheating.if we dont call it out they will keep on doing it.

These mhanky officials have succeeded in their tasks today, and indeed for the season as a whole, and other than on bears’ forums it will be the last time we hear about their blatant breaking of the rules - compare with the repeated whining of at least a full week if Rangers benefit from a decision.

Didn't someone post up a picture during the week with Connor posing with fellow Celtic fans holding supporters club banner?

Back