Gers Chiefs plan offer to get Sheyi Ojo on a permanent deal

tenor.gif

Too early in his career. A couple of million at the most with maybe a half decent sell on percentage to tempt Liverpool and that's it.

I’d absolutely sign him if the money was right.

But I suspect Liverpool would want Kent-type money, and I’m not sure he’s worth that yet.
I think you may be right mate, if he hits form that is anywhere near Kent's end of season form then we're immediately priced out of it, get in early at the right price. Despite fan opinion, you would never lose money on the boy if we're talking a few million now

I doubt this story is true. Plenty time left on his loan to judge if he's worth a permanent move.

Too many question marks over his decision making for me at the moment.

I'm glad we've got him for the season as there's evidently a "player in there" but jury is still out for me.

I think you may be right mate, if he hits form that is anywhere near Kent's end of season form then we're immediately priced out of it, get in early at the right price. Despite fan opinion, you would never lose money on the boy if we're talking a few million now
He has the best attacking output of any Rangers player who doesn’t play centre forward.

Once he puts it all together, he’ll be a really good player. You can see that he has mid-table-EPL level ceiling. Just getting there that’s the difficult part.

I wouldn’t fancy paying more than £2m currently.
However can to believe they’ve taken it from Football Insider.

No doubt he has potential,but that's all it is and for the minute he blows hot and cold for me. I think we should see how his loan pans out. Don't get me wrong if the gaffer thinks he's good enough then that'll do for me,maybe putting him in the Ove Ejaria bracket unfairly.

I expect this thread to go south quickly but this could actually work in our favour if we were to agree a price with Liverpool early.

We were almost priced out of Kent when if you had said to me this time last year he’d be going for what we paid in the summer I would have thought that was ambitious.

Kent hardly started like a house in fire and we ended up paying 7 million for him, give the lad a chance! Fwiw though, I don’t believe the story in any case.

I think he will turn into a great player under our management and coaches. He’s well worth trying to get.

Agree however given he's just signed a new contract with Liverpool they will want through the nose like with Kent. I've not seen enough yet to pay anywhere near what we did for Kent.

If this is the plan we need to get fixed fee purchase options at the end of loan spell.

Hes a long way a away from being a complete player tbh. Doing it in flashes isn't enough to play for Rangers.for long periods and certain games hes like a man down

lads it's the daily express. anyone wetting their pants over this and treating it with any credibility should be banned

Back