Get your Champions Flags

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did Robert throw you out the louden for pishing yersel or something, come clean

I’ve been in a few times, actually enjoyed it to be honest. Good pub, tunes on, relatively quick service

I’ve not been back since the social media/forum posts I’ve cited earlier as I don’t agree with the views and I’d be hypocritical if I did go back

I’ve been in a few times, actually enjoyed it to be honest. Good pub, tunes on, relatively quick service

I’ve not been back since the social media/forum posts I’ve cited earlier as I don’t agree with the views and I’d be hypocritical if I did go back

so was it ever about the flags? lmao

It was, until Robert said he treats all Rangers fans with respect - his previous posts on here shows he doesn’t

“Robert, look, I’m backing you up. Robert! Robert! Notice me please”

Nope, just calling out liars that said they could buy like for like for £3 and later changed to £5 then finally putting a link up of polyester flags with a ink design coming from china,

deary me

PS if Robert lets me book a few seats on our title party return (once pubs open) for the louden, then great ha ha.

This isn't serious IMO, with not being able to attend games/pub, Mr Marshall is just looking for his pub to get a bit of "news" and "attention"

Don't know what you are missing
Its not through choice Rab. Even pre-Covid I'm lucky if I made to to Ibrox more than 3-4 times a year and my 'chauffeurs' for the day don't tend to arrive until well after 1400hrs - so I'd never get in your doors. Maybe one day. Seen the videos and it looks great.

Pointless arguing on that score, mate. They’re like the Nats, they lost but can’t accept it.

Again, that’s false but if it makes you feel better peddle your lies

“Like nats”, very good. I’d happily debate it if the admin on here would allow it but there’s been numerous threads chopped where it was discussed at length

I still don’t know one single person who took part in the survey

Again, that’s false but if it makes you feel better peddle your lies

“Like nats”, very good. I’d happily debate it if the admin on here would allow it but there’s been numerous threads chopped where it was discussed at length

I still don’t know one single person who took part in the survey
The thread is about flags. Have no idea why some chose to bring up the subject of banning the scum from the Broomloan. Jesus Christ......

This thread has turned into an absolute bar brawl

posters going for it with each other while the more sensible ones look on

GreatEntireAfricanhornbill-size_restricted.gif

Well youre the guy who said the Louden in Duke St was The Most Famous.....
seriously though, no need to claim to be the most famous Robert. It’s a bit disrespectful to many famous Blue Nose pubs and clubs some of them just along the road and some just across the river from you have been around a lot longer.
You‘re all great Rangers pubs to me.
I agree they are all good Bluenose pubs
Duke Street was the most famous until Copland Road came along
Who do you think is the most famous one
Only one name

Last edited:

It.s your choice a bit like people that want to buy flags or not but you have plenty to say about that

It was, until Robert said he treats all Rangers fans with respect - his previous posts on here shows he doesn’t

“Robert, look, I’m backing you up. Robert! Robert! Notice me please”
Who have I not treated with the respect that hasn't had a go at me/ The Louden

It.s your choice a bit like people that want to buy flags or not but you have plenty to say about that

As I’ve covered earlier, I call it as I see it. I was asked a question, I answered honestly - it would be unfair to not recognise the “pub” is good

However, as said, I have my reasons, primarily your crusade against RSCs. If you’re going to have social media accounts/forum accounts then expect criticism if people think you’re wrong

Who have I not treated with the respect that hasn't had a go at me/ The Louden

Jesus Christ, are you actually for real?

You tarred every single RSC with the same brush based on your warped opinion of what some buses might be like. You then, rather hypocritically, had involvement in collating information for an RSC in the name of your pub

So after you’d went on a crusade and saying RSCs don’t deserve anything, you then decided to get involved in it. If you wanted to have an RSC named after your pub, that’s your choice, but I must’ve missed your apology to RSCs for the verbal tirade you gave out

Anyway, it’s old ground now but you seem to be elusive on the whole RSC discussion

Jesus Christ, are you actually for real?

You tarred every single RSC with the same brush based on your warped opinion of what some buses might be like. You then, rather hypocritically, had involvement in collating information for an RSC in the name of your pub

So after you’d went on a crusade and saying RSCs don’t deserve anything, you then decided to get involved in it. If you wanted to have an RSC named after your pub, that’s your choice, but I must’ve missed your apology to RSCs for the verbal tirade you gave out

Anyway, it’s old ground now but you seem to be elusive on the whole RSC discussion
Not one thing you have said is actually true

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back