Get your Champions Flags

Status
Not open for further replies.
You make a good point, he feels the need to say there is vat on the item plus recorded delivery to try and justify the stupid price then comes on here to argue his case, thinks we are all mugs.. Another PR disaster from this pub.
Not really a good point as the VAT would be 20%. 5% will be on food. Otherwise why wouldn't businesses be selling goods via a pub to circumvent the VAT laws?
Fact remains. If you want one and are willing to pay the price...fill yer boots. If not ...move on.

Can people please stop peddling bullshit in order to try and get one over the Louden here. Here are the facts regarding VAT reduction for hospitality venues:

Affected supplies
The following supplies will benefit from the temporary 5% reduced rate of VAT:

Where does this include merchandise or clothing?

Now, I have no affiliation to RM or the Louden but I think you should apologise for trying to create animosity amongst the support by peddling complete lies.
The desire to put the boot into one of our own - and to use misinformation (that's lies in other words) - to do so is astonishing.

If its too dear for you don't buy it. Its a simple enough concept.

Parking the price issue for a second i, and no Englishman i know, would ever buy anything with the Saltire on it. Been much more popular down here with the Union as a background.
That's odd, I know plenty Englishmen who would buy it.

PS if they woudnt buy it because if the saltire on it, they'll be in for a shock when they see it on the Union Flag :))

Very strange. Each to their own.
I can understand why you would attach yourself to a successful club as following Wigan you wont have a lot to cheer about.
Your absolute tongue bumming of Rab and slating Bears like this make me wonder about who’s behind this account. Regardless, a grown man acting like is utterly pathetic. Have some self-respect ffs.

Your absolute tongue bumming of Rab and slating Bears like this make me wonder about who’s behind this account. Regardless, a grown man acting like is utterly pathetic. Have some self-respect ffs.
Im not tongue bumming anyone. (A strange term for a grown man to use btw.)
Slating Bears lile him that dont understand our history and why the league flag is the design it is?
The irony of stating someone is slagging fellow Bears and then calling them pathetic is clearly lost on you.

You still havent answered my question. In what way does the Louden fleece fans?

Some ridiculous posts on this thread.
Robert would not rip off fellow bears, regardless of what you think of him.
I think it's more than £55 flags , some folk have a wee bit of an agenda going on.
Hope you sell a few Roberto.

It is the sellers prerogative, knowing costs etc., to put a price on the item for sale. If you want to buy one fine, if not move on.
One thing for sure, Robert Marshall does not rip off Rangers supporters. In fact I know he has, on numerous occasions, gone the extra mile to help fellow fans out.
Seems that every Louden thread certain individuals are all too keen to jump on the band wagon to have a go at Robert.
The Louden team have created a Rangers pub to be proud of. We should be thankful that we can enjoy such an establishment on match days or would you rather it was back to the days of the Stadium Bar.
Keep up the good work Robert.

But how do you defend your policy of getting Loyal fans to away games when it comes to Celtic?
Curiosity killed the cat
Back in the day, we had 20000 at Parkhead, we all managed to get to the game.
When our crowds dipped RSC shared buses to away games, what is to stop them from doing that or even using cars?

Ha ha. 50 years since my Higher English mate so I'm not going to argue over common nouns and proper nouns. Instinctively it felt right to me that it be capitalised so 'gut instinct' rules in this case.

I don't know Mr Marshall, by the way, and I don't think I've been in The Louden since he acquired the establishment.
Don't know what you are missing

They are replicas of what is in the Trophy room

Fair enough pal...I was just explaining why they are not for me.

Regarding price...if it is of a high quality it doesn't seem OTT. If its similar to the mass produced flimsy shite you sometimes see then it would be.

£55 for a good un seems about right.

You make a good point, he feels the need to say there is vat on the item plus recorded delivery to try and justify the stupid price then comes on here to argue his case, thinks we are all mugs.. Another PR disaster from this pub.
You are just getting tedious, not once have I said the Flags are being sold by the Company that runs The Louden

Fair enough pal...I was just explaining why they are not for me.

Regarding price...if it is of a high quality it doesn't seem OTT. If its similar to the mass produced flimsy shite you sometimes see then it would be.

£55 for a good un seems about right.
It's the ones we put up in the Pub
I understand your point but for me, ( and you ) Rangers are a way of life for fans all over the Globe

Can people please stop peddling bullshit in order to try and get one over the Louden here. Here are the facts regarding VAT reduction for hospitality venues:

Affected supplies
The following supplies will benefit from the temporary 5% reduced rate of VAT:

Where does this include merchandise, clothing or any other non food related products?

Now, I have no affiliation to RM or the Louden but I think you should apologise for trying to create animosity amongst the support by peddling complete lies.
It does not include Merchandise but don't let facts get in the way of having a go at the most famous Rangers Supporters Venue
I have just said in another post I have never said they are being sold through the Company that runs The Louden
Mischief makers and Jelousy

I would hazard a guess that all the ST holders in the Broomloan would agree with the Clubs stance

I’m a broomloan ST holder and I didn’t agree with the stance in 2018 and have been vocal against it for years

My views changed slightly, I’d want a compromise in terms of the allocation but your opinions wrong.

I also know other Broomloan ST holders that agree with me

I’m a broomloan ST holder and I didn’t agree with the stance in 2018 and have been vocal against it for years

My views changed slightly, I’d want a compromise in terms of the allocation but your opinions wrong.

I also know other Broomloan ST holders that agree with me
So if you are moved for Celtic fans, you would be ok with that?

So if you are moved for Celtic fans, you would be ok with that?

Been in BF since 2011, when I got my ST I knew I’d be moved for Celtic games, I had no issue with that

I no longer support 8,000 allocations but would like 2,500ish. Been done to death, I won’t reply any more regarding allocations just wanted to point out your statements false

Happy to debate the allocation cut in a thread that’s specifically for it

Looks like a lot of folk on here are glad theres finally a post about the Louden. Been a boring season for them not being able to slate them at every opportunity lol cant wait to get back in and spend my xmas voucher for in here cheers

WATP

You said I have been ripping fans off for years,
I have now been involved with The Louden Brand for just under 26 years, So I am sure you have plenty of examples
Can you share them with the viewers of FF
Take all the time you need

Looks like a lot of folk on here are glad theres finally a post about the Louden. Been a boring season for them not being able to slate them at every opportunity lol cant wait to get back in and spend my xmas voucher for in here cheers

WATP

I read your post and you’d have been as well saying:

“Robert please notice me, I got a louden voucher and can’t wait to spend it in your pub”

I read your post and you’d have been as well saying:

“Robert please notice me, I got a louden voucher and can’t wait to spend it in your pub”
You are having a go at a guy and his wife who have continually raised Thousands of £'s through the years for Erskine
Trust me he doesn't need to post on here to get my attention

Still no idea why the police never just let us out at FT. Instead we got they arseholes Brown, Lustig, Griffiths heading straight to us instead of their own fans
To allow the tims to walk by was the answer ....when we charged them to the front door police kept us in and we had full view of the mhanks walking by giving it the biggy , plod cleared them and kept them back at both sides to allow the first row of us to walk to the buses .

You are having a go at a guy and his wife who have continually raised Thousands of £'s through the years for Erskine
Trust me he doesn't need to post on here to get my attention

If that’s the case fair play to the guy, send me a donation link and I’ll fire across £.

His post was a dig at guys like me saying we actively look to slaughter you and your pub; I certainly don’t so it’s a lie

You are very negative towards us

I call it as I see it, from memory my only gripes have been the RSC/CCCS issue and then this

It’s a forum for discussion, you’re a well-known figure in the rangers support and so are open to criticism.

My opinion could well be in the minority but I don’t actively wait for posts about the louden

I call it as I see it, from memory my only gripes have been the RSC/CCCS issue and then this

It’s a forum for discussion, you’re a well-known figure in the Rangers support and so are open to criticism.

My opinion could well be in the minority
Or majority
or in-between

Cant believe some folk think the rangers flags in our trophy room cost £3 to make, deary me, This thread is embarrassing and in truth is nothing more than a backlash for other reasons and for these posters to put the boot in.

Needs locked as its shameful.

The vat payable from £55.00 is £2.62 at 5% deduction for vat leaving £52.38 net for cost, postage and profit.

Single digit profit seems unlikely. Just saying :D

It's not for me anyway (at this price).
Not when you can get the flags made for a fiver a go anyway. This is worse than his £5 entry fee to watch games.

Some ridiculous posts on this thread.
Robert would not rip off fellow bears, regardless of what you think of him.
I think it's more than £55 flags , some folk have a wee bit of an agenda going on.
Hope you sell a few Roberto.
You think £55 is a reasonable price for something that costs a few quid to make?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back