Gif Roundup Of Today's Incidents.

Edweird

As we get closer to the end of the season, let's see what we're up against regards decisions.
These were today's main talking points.

No1 was the yellow for the tackle on Alf. No problem with the yellow but Gallagher's actions afterwards were a joke. Rolling about trying to get Alf in to trouble.

giphy-downsized-large.gif

No2 was a little something I noticed during the game and as sheep as you can get. The refs need to get wise to this stuff.
We break and the sheep player runs across Jack, taps him with his hand then falls hoping for an off the ball foul to stop the break. You can see by the way he falls at full speed it's a dive.

giphy.gif

No3 The pass back. It's a pass back. What more can you say?

giphy-downsized-large.gif

No4 The goal. No offside and a debatable hand ball which, by the rules, is legal. I've watched it numerous times and I'm not sure if it hits Aribo's hand. Ultimately it doesn't matter.

giphy.gif

No 5 The tackle on Arfield. I think it's a red and just another decision that could have cost us at the end of the game.

giphy.gif

Last edited:
Did Ferguson get the foul from Jack? I remember it happening but cant recall the outcome.

They are very *good* at going down though, one of them fell infront of Kent on the touchline and he hadnt even put pressure on him.

If that was Fr Clancy he would have blew for No 6, unlike when our player was fouled before Ferguson headered the ball against Alfie's hand from point blank range it never travelled any distance (Madden) but Alfie gets booked unbelievable.

Did Ferguson get the foul from Jack? I remember it happening but cant recall the outcome.

They are very *good* at going down though, one of them fell infront of Kent on the touchline and he hadnt even put pressure on him.
He did not get a foul. Their behavior cost them a goal. Beaton never went for the falling down tactics from the beginning.
Their defender was more interested in falling over than dealing with the cross.
Prick may have cost them a goal then their prick manager complains.
Pricks.

No he didn't

At the game I originally thought that Jack had kicked him as he ran forward, and thought it was clever, but the gif shows he doesn't. He does clip him though. No foul though for me

As for the one on Arfield... Wow. The fourth official looking right at it

If it hits the hand immediately before a goal it’s a foul (whether accidental or not). However we have been on the wrong end of that one before so crack on, goal.

He did not get a foul. Their behavior cost them a goal. Beaton never went for the falling down tactics from the beginning.
Their defender was more interested in falling over than dealing with the cross.
Prick may have cost them a goal then their prick manager complains.
Pricks.

Cheer, I did notice that he ignored a lot of their antics, like Rameriz (sp) not strong enough and falling.
Roofe onside guy on the bye line

I might be wrong and will watch it again, is it the player that dropped to the ground when Bassey was challenging him? That would be poetic!

Incorrect.

It is an offence if a player scores in the opponents' goal:
- directly from their hand/arm, even if accidental, including by the goalkeeper
- immediately after the ball has touched their hand/arm, even if accidental
Again, that’s the old law. Literally copied from the current laws of the game here:

It is an offence if a player:
• deliberately touches the ball with their hand/arm, including moving the hand/arm towards the ball
• scores in the opponents’ goal directly from their hand/arm, even if accidental, including by the goalkeeper
• after the ball has touched their or a team-mate’s hand/arm, even if accidental, immediately:
• scores in the opponents’ goal
• creates a goal-scoring opportunity

Again, that’s the old law. Literally copied from the current laws of the game here:

• deliberately touches the ball with their hand/arm, including moving the hand/arm towards the ball
• scores in the opponents’ goal directly from their hand/arm, even if accidental, including by the goalkeeper
• after the ball has touched their or a team-mate’s hand/arm, even if accidental, immediately:

Literally copied from where? I've also literally copied it from the link below, which clearly states 'IFAB Laws of the Game 2021-22' at the top

https://www.thefa.com/football-rule.../football-11-11/law-12---fouls-and-misconduct

That’s the 20/21 law you’ve copied,

Back