Glasgow tomorrow

No outraged tabloid articles on the widespread violence, vandalism and arrests at the Trongate yet.? Politicians still all keeping quiet.?

She hasn't uttered a word about the widescale vandalism and violence yesterday at the Trongate, only the litter bill. She's a fraud.
She’s mentioned sending the bill to Celtic so she can say she’s being impartial for when someone brings it up to her and her office.

She’s never going to go on about it like did with us as she’s specifically talking about her voters this time.

We aren’t going to vote for her anyway so we are open season as what difference does it make to her election?

She knows what she’s doing. She isn’t daft

She’s mentioned sending the bill to Celtic so she can say she’s being impartial for when someone brings it up to her and her office.

She’s never going to go on about it like did with us as she’s specifically talking about her voters this time.

We aren’t going to vote for her anyway so we are open season as what difference does it make to her election?

she's making a massive assumption they are all scum fans in her constituency.

On a different note I drove along gartloch Road today from avenue Road through garthamlock.. .. its a fivking disgrace it honestly looks like west Belfast even the aide streets have tri colours up and a irish Republic flag..

On a different note I drove along gartloch Road today from avenue Road through garthamlock.. .. its a fivking disgrace it honestly looks like west Belfast even the aide streets have tri colours up and a irish Republic flag..
They did that last year as well, saw when I was going past to the Fort. Surely some bears live in these areas.

The Trongate mayhem is clearly being played down. Compare the moral panic and outrage over a few flowerbeds in George Square.
They seem to have taken over, and ruined, half of Scotland.

Mass gatherings in the merchant city which used to be a good area of town now a no go zone, green brigade graffiti and stickers on every lamp post and street sign, anti Protestant hate graffiti plastered across underpasses and railway sidings.

What the hell has happened to our country

You'll be surprised at the amount within our own support who vote SNP, mate.

Next year when we win it this will be used as an excuse to crack down on any gatherings we have.

Can someone post the firework video again as its in the Scottish Sun today but, Im sure its not the same video I saw on here at the weekend..

They seem to have taken over, and ruined, half of Scotland.

Mass gatherings in the merchant city which used to be a good area of town now a no go zone, green brigade graffiti and stickers on every lamp post and street sign, anti Protestant hate graffiti plastered across underpasses and railway sidings.

What the hell has happened to our country
With 17% of the population they are spreading.

Drove along Provanmill Rd and onto Royston Rd a couple of weeks back when they’d just won the league officially and it was the same. Sight of that flag on every lamppost makes my piss boil.

We create art with our celebrations. The genetically polluted peasants just wreck listed buildings. There's the difference.

I still laugh at all the fake outrage, people pretending that they were all offended and the outcries that fascist, racist, bigots have set fire to the Clyde and it’s all sectarian.
It really did tip a lot of them over the edge B-)

The narrative is going along the lines of " It was JUST as bad as George Square" ..Bollox! The damage in George Square was some flower beds and benches and we as a support that have social media need to make sure ALL know the difference and we should also all be questioning Police Scotland and their two tiered policing of both sets of supporters .

For me the situation in George Square escalated due to the heavy handed approach from the Police and their riot shields and officers dressed in riot gear. At the weekend we again witnessed Police Scotland take a "softly softly approach" even though we know they attacked each other , attacked a merchant resident who caught them using their courtyard as a toilet, they again damaged the Mercat Cross listed building, spray painted Pro IRA slogans on walls of private flats,let off fireworks in to the crowd of their fellow supporters so.... ALL THAT is not the same as a few flower beds and some benches!

Back