Good luck Arsenal

By fck, I hate that Slavia Prague mob, especially their manager with the baseball cap round the wrong way, I mean, what the hell's that all about? What age is he? 15 or something?

Hope Arsenal gub them in Prague.

By the way, I've got absolutely nothing against the city of Prague, it's beautiful, just those Slavia pricks.

Perversely we have to accept that this is a good football team. They are no mugs. We were not put out by a diddy team. I think they could go all the way to the final.
Was thinking that myself. They are very well coached and they don't ever give up. Scumbags too, mind you.

What would Arsenal give to be able to go back to even the post invincibles Wenger teams. At least they were still great attacking sides. They've gone from confusing tactics that change midmatch under Emery to just nothing under Arteta. Absolutely no defining style
Bang on. At least up until post Wenger, arsenal scored goals. Leaky defence at times but scored a lot of goals. They just look utter shit now.

Perversely we have to accept that this is a good football team. They are no mugs. We were not put out by a diddy team. I think they could go all the way to the final.

I don't think they're a good team, mate, but very cynical. They've got away with it so far, I'll give them that. Both us and Arsenal missed very good chances to put them under real pressure.

They’re a really good team. They’re smart, fast and physical. It was the worst draw we could have got because everybody talked then down on the basis of their name without understanding how good their record was. Folk just need to accept they can be both scummy, racist victim blamers with comical PR and a very good team.

I wouldn’t have wanted a team who put us out to be easily beaten, doesn’t look good for us. Hopefully they lose a late goal next week.

What is the embarrassing love in with West Ham and Slavia?

Can't be just because soucek turned out a gd signing??

By fck, I hate that Slavia Prague mob, especially their manager with the baseball cap round the wrong way, I mean, what the hell's that all about? What age is he? 15 or something?

Hope Arsenal gub them in Prague.

By the way, I've got absolutely nothing against the city of Prague, it's beautiful, just those Slavia pricks.lly went to see them when I was in

enlighten us? you are correct tho
Just listening to him mate. How the %^*& did he get a role summarising. Boring as fk. Also gibbering away about how Arsenal should be taking care of a team like Slavia. Based on what exactly?
They took care of Leicester who are 3rd in the EPL yet Arsenal are 10th.

Went to see them when I was in Prague a few years ago, scary,, was a Derby game, worst violence I have ever seen at a game in my life,, riot police with dogs, sirens going all night,

Unfortunately I think the Arse will struggle. I hope to f.u.ck they bring their A game and demolish those racists

Auba and Martinelli need to start while Willian needs to bench warm

Just listening to him mate. How the %^*& did he get a role summarising. Boring as fk. Also gibbering away about how Arsenal should be taking care of a team like Slavia. Based on what exactly?

Looking like we need to pin our Hope's on Manchester "fooking" United now.

**crys at thought**

Yeah,, Arsenal are not the team they were 10 years ago

Arsenal and Spurs are arguably the biggest teams In London yet they have really won eff all in recent years, strange eh

They’re a good footballing side. It’s a shame everything else about them is deplorable
Agreed, they are a skilful, well-drilled team and tactically astute but it is evident that their ethos is winning at all costs. When you are devoid of winning through fair play it is no longer the beautiful game.

West Ham will probably finish above both of them, that's like Partick Thistle finishing above us or Cellick

Arsenal and Spurs are arguably the biggest teams In London yet they have really won eff all in recent years, strange eh

Apart from an FA Cup last year, & a few FA Cups in the 6 or 7 years before that.

Arsenal are in transition, but they aren't out this tie yet. They have struggled at home for most of the season, & played their better football away this year, the last round showed that.

Don't give up on them yet.

I know what you are saying but the size of these clubs and the stadiums they have built to get success wasn't to win FA cups

Arsenal have been pish anytime I've seen them recently and tonight was no different. Need a massive performance in Prague to put those cretins out now.

Slavia prague are a very handy side, all the obvious things aside, they are well organised at the back and rapid in their attack.

I'm not surprised in the slightest that they are causing Arsenal major problems. No team in Europe would find them an easy team to beat.

Agreed, they are a skilful, well-drilled team and tactically astute but it is evident that their ethos is winning at all costs. When you are devoid of winning through fair play it is no longer the beautiful game.

appropriate user name.

given slavias resources they need to use evry trick to win, which they do, with gusto.

they are utter cünts, but they are an excellent side this season.

If had missed the chances that arsenal missed last night , the fans would be raging. Arsenal were awful.

I don't think they're a good team, mate, but very cynical. They've got away with it so far, I'll give them that. Both us and Arsenal missed very good chances to put them under real pressure.
They’re a good team in as much as ourselves and Arsenal are good teams, but they’re far from a great team and they were definitely beatable.

We were far from our best in the two legs and more or less shot ourselves in the foot at home but, the unsavoury events that overshadowed that game aside, it still rankles with me that we lost in the manner we did.

If had missed the chances that arsenal missed last night , the fans would be raging. Arsenal were awful.
I agree 100%, this is the worst Arsenal team in living memory, IMO we're going to have to wait till these racists come up against Man U (a team I've no love for).

They weren't great but should still have scored 3 or 4. Poor finishing & shooting themselves in the foot at the end has changed a 3-0 to a 1-1.

I would have fancied our chances against Arsenal if we had got through

Hope to f*ck Arsenal pump them in the 2nd leg

If you just look at the score lines, you'd think that they were (and they are) a tidy footballing team. It's only when you go a tiny bit deeper you find they are total scumbags. What could be remembered as a latter day Red Star, who defeated some pretty decent teams to win the Europa League, are now the most detested team in civilized football.

Went to see them when I was in Prague a few years ago, scary,, was a Derby game, worst violence I have ever seen at a game in my life,, riot police with dogs, sirens going all night,
Maybe best our game was behind closed doors!

Well last night disappointed
& we know SP haven't lost at home this season - so I'm not holding out much hope for the 2nd leg - also bearing in mind Arsenal's current form

But you never know - it might just suit AFC who still have some fire power up front -
SP are obviously a decent side but I also think they've had more than their fair share of luck as well - let's hope that runs out now

Back