Graham Spiers - just when you think he couldn't get any lower . . .

Yes, Spiers, in introducing the Hillsborough tragedy underlines just how despicable an individual he is. In the same column, he refers to his interview with Billy Davies. It is evident that Billy Davies is not a well man and is a deeply frustrated. However, in spite of being granted an interview, Spiers found it necessary to make unhelpful comments about Davies.

He comes from the same school of journalism that calls for inquiries into security force killings but on atrocities like La Mon,"society must move on".
The Southern State blacks had a decription for the likes of Spiers.

Lost for words as to how anyone can compare these situations.

A new low which is quite an achievement for this oxygen thief.

We all knew he is a despicable individual, but even for him this is a journey from the sewers to the very pit of effluence.

Where were all these journalists while Torbett and others were neglecting kids at CFC. An open secret they said, why would any journalist keep this a secret. They are just as much to blame as any official at CFC who kept quiet.

Has he not heard that the peado cover up has been uncovered and needs to be addressed.

He has previous for backing peados rite enuf.

despite penning this about Ian Durrant: Rangers Fans carry this around in the same way Phil Boersma carried Durrant. He walks freely around Glasgow and even sat amongst fans in Ibrox.

What a loathsome individual. What sort of diseased minds do these people have.

Just seen Spiers contribution to this in the Times, calling for another enquiry, calling out Regan and the SFA and very sadly, putting this piece in............................I'm pretty glad the Justice for the 96 campaign over Hillsborough did not wilt when they were repeatedly told that previous government and police inquiries were final and binding, Frankly they were having none of it.

What a repulsive little man he is. To use that in the same context of an attack on us calling for another inquiry is almost a new low for him.
A new low even for this piece of filth.

He is an absolute disgrace with that comment. Remind how vocal he's been about the injustices suffered by the victims of covered up abuse?

He finishes with :- So let this fresh inquiry take place. Stop fearing it, SFA.We can all presume you have nothing to hide, Let it happen, let there be consequences, then lets everyone move on from this mess.

The latter part of this sums this little turd up. Let it happen, let there be consequences, then let everyone move on from this mess, aye right ye are Spiers, like theres be no consequences thus far. Whos pulling this plonkers strings I wonder, que Irish Tom and Thomson the intrepid journalist?

So basically give our titles to Celtic and they will stop mentioning it

Appealing to the knuckledragging bigots and mentioning Hillsborough in the same sentence sums him up.

Scumbag.

There are no depths to which this reptile will not sink to smear Rangers. The only surprise is that he managed to type that with Lawell's cock lodged down his throat.

Seriously, can you imagine how upsetting it would be if you'd needlessly and tragically lost a loved one at Hillsborough just for this despicable lowlife to use it as a cheap scoring point?

He hates the club let's be clear on that-he absolutely hates us.

It's the only thing that gives him a degree of validity and a sense of purpose.

Spiers is no longer really a journalist or a football pundit, he's just someone who hates Rangers.

That's the only reason he still has any sort of income at all and it more or less puts him at the same level as the truly wretched like The Failed Social Worker and Mad Joe Rourke.

He is an absolute disgrace with that comment. Remind how vocal he's been about the injustices suffered by the victims of covered up abuse?

The bold Graeme defended Craig Thomson of Hearts when he got done for being a nonce. Misunderstood I think was the line he used.

Can't add to anything that has already been said above regarding the comparison. Vile.

Also, how dare he refer to our titles as tainted. Absolutely nothing has changed, yet this seems to be the narrative him and his ilk are spouting now.

Come on Rangers deal with this lord haw haw scumbag

He finishes with :- So let this fresh inquiry take place. Stop fearing it, SFA.We can all presume you have nothing to hide, Let it happen, let there be consequences, then lets everyone move on from this mess.

The latter part of this sums this little turd up. Let it happen, let there be consequences, then let everyone move on from this mess, aye right ye are Spiers, like theres be no consequences thus far. Whos pulling this plonkers strings I wonder, que Irish Tom and Thomson the intrepid journalist?

What they mean, as we know, IF we get the result we want we will move on, if not, we'll ask for another and another and another.

Skull on Radio Scotland said he canvassed all top teams, and no one is backing it other than the beggars.

This is not 2012, we have real board now, also, we will have been doing some bridge building, with the correct people.

The beggars says this is not about us or title stripping, ok then, have it but no sanctions can be imposed? Aye right!

Just seen Spiers contribution to this in the Times, calling for another enquiry, calling out Regan and the SFA and very sadly, putting this piece in............................I'm pretty glad the Justice for the 96 campaign over Hillsborough did not wilt when they were repeatedly told that previous government and police inquiries were final and binding, Frankly they were having none of it.

What a repulsive little man he is. To use that in the same context of an attack on us calling for another inquiry is almost a new low for him.
Now that's low, even by his subterranean standards.

If there is a an opportunity to attack Rangers and its support in the media, Speirs can be counted upon not to pass up the chance.

The guy clearly has issues with us.

He knows we detest him and his myopic bitter selectivity with regard to our club.

He has nothing to say at all strangely on the other question of the morality,failure of disclosure and levels of abuse which went unreported and umpunished by Celtic FC.

He drew a line under his complete silence on that shame a long time ago.

Openness,Transparency,honesty and evenhandedness are complete strangers to him.

How he get slots in football journalism says a lot about the complete lack of integrity in those who run the media in Scotland.

It's the only thing that gives him a degree of validity and a sense of purpose.

Spiers is no longer really a journalist or a football pundit, he's just someone who hates Rangers.

That's the only reason he still has any sort of income at all and it more or less puts him at the same level as the truly wretched like The Failed Social Worker and Mad Joe Rourke.

100% mate - his hatred is his wage ticket

He is a vile and odious creep. A bitter, bitter slug who tries to discredit and hurt our club ay every turn. I'm sure the people of Liverpool would be repulsed by that article.

The Rangers support should find something to sue him over. Tie him up in litigation for years. That would keep him busy as well as ruining him at the same time.

Nothing surprises me with this slug, but it has shaken me to the core, connecting our travails and Hillsborough in the same article.
Our Club must take him to task over this, but I wont hold my breath
Disgusted. He is never a journalist, as another poster has said he is a pundit, even Sutton has more credility than the Smelly One

Fucking odious creep and paedo-apologist.

I can only hope that the next thread title with his name contains his obituary.

I'm sure the Justice for 96 campaigners will love having their name taken in vain like that.

Vile FUCKIN scumbag didn't he make a joke before about the Ibrox disaster - not sure about details something along lines of when the John Greig statue was unveiled that Greig's tenure as manager wasn't that much of a disaster

Hazy on details didn't he also compare Ian Ferguson to having the charm of a paedophile?

Club needs to attack this scumbag and Finnish him off kill his career with litigation

Back