Griffiths to Motherwell

Laughable theres 5 pages on a celtic player, slag that mob for being obsessed
Not just your average one though, probably the most hated one if recent times. Everyone on here wishes him nothing but misery, and going from Celtic to Motherwell must be as miserable as it gets for a pro footballer in terms of his career.

I want to see him suffer and if that makes me obsessed then so be it.

Gerrard is brutally honest. I'm sure if they have no future at the club he'll tell them. If he wants to see how they'll cope in spl he'll also tell them. If they defy that it's on them.

Wrt our players who might go out

I was in the gym tonight, it’s a fairly small gym and there is a boy who supports them goes. He is a decent guy and you can have a chat with him without him coming across as bitter.

he was talking about Griffiths tonight and says Tims will only put up with him for so much longer before turning back on him. Apparently he doesn’t turn up to training regularly and Celtic don’t pay him anywhere near his full wage because he’ll just gamble it. Goes directly to places he owes money apparently.
As soon as he isn’t playing with them his life goes down the toilet.

the tims will wash there hands with him, they all turn on each other and wee dig out the popcorn and enjoy the show.

they are predictable

Stokes was jaked yet still managed to cost us the SC. I’d still be wary of this wee ned, but that’s not the same as fearing him.

Look at the number of dhims in among the home crowd :)
Actually think the guy in hi-vis tp the left is neither a Motherwell or Tim fan but he just knows what has happened and is revelling in the tims around hims pain

Not just your average one though, probably the most hated one if recent times. Everyone on here wishes him nothing but misery, and going from Celtic to Motherwell must be as miserable as it gets for a pro footballer in terms of his career.

I want to see him suffer and if that makes me obsessed then so be it.
Its the football equivalent of being transferred from Broadmoor to Rampton only with slightly more deranged psychopaths

Being a betting man he'll realise that he is trotting off on his first step to the knackers yard, if he doesn't do a job there then he's finished.

As a former mental health professional of many years standing, my view is that Celtic have covered up his personality disorder and drugs habit by claiming “mental health problems” a very generic non descriptive term, I wouldn’t expect them to be too descriptive, but his history of impregnating several women, racism, drug abuse and violence is indicative of a personality disorder.

As a former mental health professional of many years standing, my view is that Celtic have covered up his personality disorder and drugs habit by claiming “mental health problems” a very generic non descriptive term, I wouldn’t expect them to be too descriptive, but his history of impregnating several women, racism, drug abuse and violence is indicative of a personality disorder.

I get he might have genuine problems, but....

does everyone have to have an "issue" nowadays. Some people are just cunts. That's it.

Pl
I've no genuine hatred towards him, he's an utter cock on the football field, but off it, he seems to live a very quiet life. One photo of him eating a kebab steaming. Big deal.
Once he's retired, nobody will care imo.
Plus the altercation with a couple of guys on Byers road when he was steaming, plus challenging 2 Bears on Ashton lane when he wa# again steaming, plus the threats to his ex?

Stokes was jaked yet still managed to cost us the SC. I’d still be wary of this wee ned, but that’s not the same as fearing him.
We were an abomination of a side then. That's like a fat pot bellied 50 year old man wondering how he can't seem to attract the same calibre of lassie he did back when he had a full head of hair and a normal shaped body.

He’s a good goalscorer in and around the box he is dangerous, anyone who thinks otherwise are just simply hitting the staunch button

as for him himself, he’s an absolute cvnt of a human being if you can even call him that
anyone who thinks otherwise know absolutely %^*& all about football

I could be wrong but I'm sure if a player fails a drug test for cocaine, he gers a ban but his name is not disclosed ( unless he announced it)
I'm certain this is what happened with Griffiths and his "break" last year.

He’s a good goalscorer in and around the box he is dangerous, anyone who thinks otherwise are just simply hitting the staunch button

as for him himself, he’s an absolute cvnt of a human being if you can even call him that

it’s nothing to do with being staunch.

the fact is - any average striker will score goals for them or us. He failed down south and is an average striker.

Eduard is a dangerous striker and can probably be defined as a quality player.

the thumb isn’t in the same catagory

His record across his career is something like a goal every 2 games. I think he has a better strike rate than Kris Boyd for example.

He's a wee dick but there's being staunch and there's being stupid. I don't know a single Rangers fan who didn't rate him as a footballer.

He's actually been a back-up player the majority of his time at Celtic and he's only had one great goalscoring season in seven years with them. His league goals in the seven seasons are 7, 14, 31, 12, 9, 2, 2. He has scored 4 goals in 19 caps for Scotland, 2 goals from 19 in open play.

Boyd was far more consistent and even had several good goalscoring seasons playing for a poor Kilmarnock side. Nine times Boyd has scored 15 or more league goals in a season. Griffiths has achieved this 3 times and one of those times was in the Scottish First Division.

I don’t know one who did or does
He is a complete scrote of a man, but a natural finisher and removing the spectre of him refinding form suits me fine. When he was on form he was the best striker in the SPL at the time, and loads of them I know rated him that way too. The only issue I have is not seeing his face when we win again at Parkhead, and the penny drops that he was part of the team that failed to deliver 10 in a row.

LOL

I knew he'd go for goal and I knew he'd balloon it. He is finished.

Funnily enough, my mate said to me at the time "that thumb heided cúnt puts in a dangerous delivery."

I said don't worry he's shooting here and will sclaff it high or wide.

Lost any fitness he had. Ball striking ability way off. Doesn't have the mentality to work hard and get it back.

He's finished and will be outside Haymarket begging for skag money within 5 years.

When you can't play your best
Cos you failed a drugs test
That's Leigh Griffith
When you're not really Ill
You just can't pay your bill
That's Leigh Griffith

When you've tanned aw the coke
And you're barred fae Ladbrokes
That's Leigh Griffith
When the bench warms your bum
And you look like a thumb
That's Leigh Griffith

When you've spunked your career
Cos you're back on the gear
That's Leigh Griffith
When you've cooked your own goose
And you've moved to Muirhoose
That's Leigh Griffith

When you're hooked on the smack
And your spoons are all black
That's Leigh Griffith
You injected three gram
Then fell under a tram
That was Leigh Griffith

That's Leigh Griffith
That's Leigh Griffith

That's Leigh Griffith
That's Leigh Griffith

That's Leigh Griffith
That's Leigh Griffith

That's Leigh Griffith
You injected three gram
Then fell under a tram
That was Leigh Griffith

Fantastic

That's Leigh Griffith
That's Leigh Griffith

That's Leigh Griffith
That's Leigh Griffith

That's Leigh Griffith
That's Leigh Griffith

That's Leigh Griffith
You injected three gram
Then fell under a tram
That was Leigh Griffith
Too much time on your hands

That's Leigh Griffith
That's Leigh Griffith

That's Leigh Griffith
That's Leigh Griffith

That's Leigh Griffith
That's Leigh Griffith

That's Leigh Griffith
You injected three gram
Then fell under a tram
That was Leigh Griffith

:)) :)) :))

This pikey piece of shit and the motherwell wife beater are made for each other this reptile thumb is only heading one way and that is down as they say shite sinks to the bottom

Back