Griffiths tomorrow - don't make him into the victim

Not a chance he will be playing tomorrow, and if he’s anywhere near Dens Park on the field of play then he will end up being subbed early doors because he won’t be able to take the abuse coming his way.

He deserves nothing but the strongest contempt possible. He deserves nothing but hatred and vitriol coming his way. He deserves every single bit of hatred and contempt he showed us at our own ground.

Maybe one of our boys can wipe their nose on their corner flag when he’s in view and then spit in their badge in his view too.

The guys a fucking absolute scumbag, the prick should be in the jail never mind playing a game of football.

Give this detestable bastard everything he deserves and more, which is the full voice of the Rangers fans giving him the worst dogs abuse he has ever heard and more.

Dirty scum bastard.
I think you should get off the fence and just say it as it is pal lol.
Fckin fantastic comment.WATP.

To all those going to the game tomorrow, as tempting as it might be to scream abuse at Griffiths can I ask that tomorrow, the rat faced nonce is not turned into a "victim"..
He's been charged for his behaviour midweek now so, keep the bad press and heat on the rat... .
Has the Woke World been in contact with you?:rolleyes:

Has the Woke World been in contact with you?:rolleyes:
No, sorry, they haven't. I've only heard from the let's hope bears don't fall in to the trap of doing exactly what the media/police Scotland expect and want us all to do

Why scream anything? just boo him.

Remember this rat wiping his nose on our corner flag. Payback time..
Just don’t give our enemies any ammo. We can have a Right laugh at his expense without scoring an own goal.

I can’t stand the guy mate and I’m not an angry person by any stretch of the imagination, he is just a loathsome individual and I want nothing but failure for him as a human being and as a footballer.
He is a skid mark on the shitshow that is already Scottish football. Imagine having to make excuses for a kunt that A. nonces schoolgirls and B. Fires smoke bombs into crowds.

On top of that the cretin is a proven racist

I can’t stand the guy mate and I’m not an angry person by any stretch of the imagination, he is just a loathsome individual and I want nothing but failure for him as a human being and as a footballer.
I’m exactly the same. Just look at the state of the horrible wee bastard. I genuinely try and not hate folk, but he forces me to make an exception.

If they are foolish enough to play him against us, then I want him begging to be subbed due to the torrent of warranted abuse he will get. I want the hatred for that paedo, junkie, racist bastard to seep through the TV and directly into my veins.

Give him as much abuse as your vocal cords can muster tomorrow fellow Bears.

I'll surprised if he even plays or is even in the squad tomorrow. Their manager will most likely 'protect' him from the chants.

Griffiths and his little group of hanger ons (bouncers) are the dregs of society. Anyone that’s ever had the misfortune to come across the kunts will agree I’m sure. His group of 20 odd pals look like junkie bastards.

F**k him, he will get it tight from every away support in the country due to his own dispicable actions and rightly so, why should we be any different. The wee rodent has made a rod for his own back and is thoroughly deserving of all the flack coming his way.

F**k him, he will get it tight from every away support in the country due to his own dispicable actions and rightly so, why should we be any different. The wee rodent has made a rod for his own back and is thoroughly deserving of all the flack coming his way.
100% bang on the money. The only question needing answered is why is the lady's front bottom still making a living from scottishnfootball

Correct me if I am wrong but I haven't heard or read about any indignation about Griffith's being on the receiving end from the St. Johnstone support in the away end.

Why should that be anything different for us?

I’m 100% positive and I reckon everyone else who saw the incident knows that Griffiths kicked the flare into the crowd but not so with BBC Scotland. According to them he “ allegedly “ kicked the flare. Why can’t they tell the truth?
It’s just how they have to report it until it’s proven in court.

Correct me if I am wrong but I haven't heard or read about any indignation about Griffith's being on the receiving end from the St. Johnstone support in the away end.

Why should that be anything different for us?
Dont know if youve noticed but our support is always treated differently..

Cmon guys have some respect ffs, Don't be shouting abuse and swearing at him, his family and Mrs might be in the ground.. and remember she's only 14

He does deserve all gets but let us leave that to the courts to deal with him. Our fans have had enough bad press and if he for example I could see him going out his way to do something towards our support and us coming off worse in the media and our support being nicked and Griffiths playing the victim card and using that as yet another example of what "he's suffered"...
What he's suffered? You're barking up the wrong tree here mate. The children he's trying to groom here are the victims, not the nonce with the bad hair do. Give him pelters I say.

Back