Griffiths tomorrow - don't make him into the victim

You could have Sir Walter, Ally, John Greig and Gerrard all come out and ask the fans to leave him alone, and it would not make an ounce of difference. After what that rat has done over the years, he deserves any stick he gets. The scarf on the goalposts, the wiping of his nose on the corner flag, the waving of the tricolour at Ibrox, and the mocking of Halliday would be enough, but when you add everything else he has done over the years then he can’t complain about getting stick. He is a horrific human being.

Can‘t see him playing, but if he does I could quite imagine him walking off the pitch or sitting down in the centre circle in full meltdown mode, in which case it becomes poor Leigh the victim.

Watch Stewart, Dornan etc rush to his defence, and to castigate our fans in the process, if that occurs.

To all those going to the game tomorrow, as tempting as it might be to scream abuse at Griffiths can I ask that tomorrow, the rat faced nonce is not turned into a "victim"..
He's been charged for his behaviour midweek now so, keep the bad press and heat on the rat... .
Whatever comes his way, he deserves. Others can try and spin it as him being a victim but he is a lowlife scumbag and if our fans give it plenty to him then good.

I dont need anyone to do anything. People can make their own minds up.
Bud, you were the one saying you had likes.

I don't mind or care either way.

FWIW, I do kind of get what you are trying to say. You don't want Rangers fans getting into bother and by proxy the club. Maybe it just didn't come out right. (BTW, I'm the past master at that)

But the outright scummery of this person means he will get all the abuse he deserves tomorrow. I hope it's a nice, entertaining sideshow to a good win.

He is a rodent that deserves everything coming his way.

As you say, keep it away from matters Ulster, and concentrate on him and his parent club, what's not to like?

Three points first and foremost.

Bud, you were the one saying you had likes.

I don't mind or care either way.

FWIW, I do kind of get what you are trying to say. You don't want Rangers fans getting into bother and by proxy the club. Maybe it just didn't come out right. (BTW, I'm the past master at that)

But the outright scummery of this person means he will get all the abuse he deserves tomorrow. I hope it's a nice, entertaining sideshow to a good win.

He is a rodent that deserves everything coming his way.

As you say, keep it away from matters Ulster, and concentrate on him and his parent club, what's not to like?

Three points first and foremost.
you said I was on my own and I said people agreed with me, as they had liked the op. I don't need anyone though to come on and stick up for me though. AS for Griffiths, he's clearly gonna be expecting abuse from our support so why possibly put yourself ( I mean this in general and not you personally) in the firing line for maybe being nicked for .. just boo him instead everytime he touches the ball.

Being honest mate, no one gives a flying about how many likes you get on this subject, Griffiths deserves all that's coming to him and personally I hope he gets plenty
I dont care either, I was responding to the poster saying nobody agreed with me. Yes, Griffiths does deserve abuse but, just boo him every time he touches the ball.

I'm not saying he doesn't deserve it, but am I alone in feeling like I cannot be arsed getting involved in another Leigh Griffths pantomime?

A moot point really, as its going to happen anyway.

A paedo can never be a victim. Never. Ever.

Both barrels from start to finish for the scummy wee paedo nonce. %^*& him, he's scum. He's a paedo. Torture him and laugh when he can't control himself.

He the scummiest piece of sh*t to be involved in scottish football since Torbett.

Totally disagree, Tomorrow I'd like to hear:

She was only 15, only 15
but Griffiths loved that girl soooo
but she was too young to show him her tits
and he was too dumb to know.

To the tune of 'only sixteen' by Dr. Hook

To all those going to the game tomorrow, as tempting as it might be to scream abuse at Griffiths can I ask that tomorrow, the rat faced nonce is not turned into a "victim"..
He's been charged for his behaviour midweek now so, keep the bad press and heat on the rat... .
Is that you Gordon? (Haha only joking mate :)) )

Mind Strachan's view on the possibility of peado Adam Johnson’s return to professional football after serving time in jail for engaging in sexual activity with a 15-year-old fan?

He saidIs it all right to call him names now after doing his three years - have we got to allow that to happen? If he goes on to the pitch and people start calling him names, have we got to do the same as it is to the racist situation?”

He got rightly slaughtered for those comments, he then opted to play the 'victim card' soon after...

gn22.png

I Hope the wee paedo apologist rhat is there tomorrow to witness his paedo pal Griffiths getting deserved dogs abuse from every single Rangers fan in attendance.

Lol… are you new here?

He deserves everything he gets tomorrow the scumbag nonce.

I dont care either, I was responding to the poster saying nobody agreed with me. Yes, Griffiths does deserve abuse but, just boo him every time he touches the ball.
Just boo him?. He's going to getting pelters and rightly so, too hell with the msm and anyone else

Paedophile’s should be hounded wherever they go, their lives should be made a living nightmare.
I would be disappointed if the Rangers away support didn’t give him absolute hell.

He does need to be watched as I still think he looks dangerous.

Not in terms of his ability, he just looks dangerous.

I'm ask for slating this rat but it would be incredible to just ignore him. I won't hold my breath lol

you said I was on my own and I said people agreed with me, as they had liked the op. I don't need anyone though to come on and stick up for me though. AS for Griffiths, he's clearly gonna be expecting abuse from our support so why possibly put yourself ( I mean this in general and not you personally) in the firing line for maybe being nicked for .. just boo him instead everytime he touches the ball.
Nobody is getting the jail for calling him a paedo ffs.

You’ve had a nightmare here mate he’s going to get everything he deserves tomorrow and I hope he spits the dummy again the dirty racist scummy bastard

Why is he even allowed to play. He committed a crime on the football pitch deemed serious enough for police to charge him but not serious enough for the authorities who run Scotshit football to ban him. Strange. Remember what they did to Duncan Fergus on and I think it was a 15 game ban before the police got involved. Must be celtic protection in action

At the end of the day, you're asking the average joe not to give a paedo the pelters he rightly deserves.

Ask yourself is your OP doing what you think it should.

Calling him a nonce might lead to accusations of anti-nonce racism from rangers hating politicians and media who are in the habit of inventing new races without evidence they are races, they might start saying nonces are now a race so that they have a new excuse to call rangers fans racist.

A paedo can never be a victim. Never. Ever.

Both barrels from start to finish for the scummy wee paedo nonce. %^*& him, he's scum. He's a paedo. Torture him and laugh when he can't control himself.

He the scummiest piece of sh*t to be involved in scottish football since Torbett.
Cant argue with that, I agree 100%. Get stuck into him. He deserves it.

we hate this guy with a passion, and you're advising all bears to hold their tongue, I would advise the opposite, and ask every bear at the match tomorrow to unleash hell on the mofo, there's enough material on him, like being a fooking peado for satrters, so I very much doubt we'd need to resort to language that will get anyone in trouble, that's a real lack of faith on your part regarding our fans to be honest

Don't give him sectarian abuse, but boo him every time he's on the ball and give him shit over his behaviour texting teenagers.

Tomorrow is actually a perfect lens for exposing the hypocrisy that has run rife in Scottish politics, media and sport and created a toxic culture in society. Let Scotland and it's rotten establishment decide: is a stadium of ordinary Rangers fans really so objectionable to them that they will stoop so low as to pretend Griffiths is a victim? How sordid are they willing to get in order to maintain the narrative? We'll find out.

Then again, these are the same people who pretended the fake Sweet Caroline video was "anti-Irish racism" even as their hate campaign directly caused Glen Kamara to be abused by racist Slavia and Celt#c fans, and Scottish society still hasn't noticed that was a sick, evil, authoritarian abuse of power.

As long as it isn't sectarian, the prick deserves every bit of abuse coming to him.

Please anyone who is going don't make it sectarian. If you chant anything sectarian to Griffiths. We will be become the villains and he will be treated like a poor wee lamb. We all know how the Scottish media works, don't give them the ammunition.

“I’ve no issues playing any of my players against any team, whether it be Paul McMullan against Dundee United, or Leigh, or Cillian Sheridan against Rangers."

1) Ignore the actual issue by pretending its something else.

"Did we think other teams would target Charlie Adam? Absolutely."

2) Invent fake comparison to deflect from the only person actually involved

"It’s the nature of football. Can you stop all the fans chanting? No. But we will also have a big home support who will back him."

3) Ignore reality to such an extent you say something beyond belief, making yourself look utterly ridiculous.

It shouldnt be a surprise, given this is Scotland but really the comments from Josh McPake are quite incredible.

Rangers must, simply must, beat these scumbags today and do it clean. Without any incident or drama that helps them play the professional victim card that is first, second and only nature to them.

You could have Sir Walter, Ally, John Greig and Gerrard all come out and ask the fans to leave him alone, and it would not make an ounce of difference. After what that rat has done over the years, he deserves any stick he gets. The scarf on the goalposts, the wiping of his nose on the corner flag, the waving of the tricolour at Ibrox, and the mocking of Halliday would be enough, but when you add everything else he has done over the years then he can’t complain about getting stick. He is a horrific human being.

Can‘t see him playing, but if he does I could quite imagine him walking off the pitch or sitting down in the centre circle in full meltdown mode, in which case it becomes poor Leigh the victim.

Watch Stewart, Dornan etc rush to his defence, and to castigate our fans in the process, if that occurs.
100% bang on the money with that statement.

Go and read Kris Boyd's take on this wee irrelevant scumbag and the Rangers fans visiting Dens Park and compare it to your pathetic response.
Get a fucking grip.

Back