Hagi last night with Northern Ireland fans

What's cringy about a Rangers player showing his appreciation for the support shown from Rangers fans? Bizarre.
If hope it was a bite he was looking for.

There are a few modern day people who claim to follow rangers who seem to love to downplay our history culture and relationships, you normally find they are the sort that want the nationalists or Tims to like them.

As I say, hope and think it was probably a bite the poster was lookin for.

Player showing appreciation to fans singing his name after a game and folk don’t like it.

This place is getting worse by the day. :))
There is barely a thread that can go by about any of our former or current players without someone having a dig. Tav, Lundstram always get stick regardless of how well they play, even McCoist and Laudrup - I can’t imagine how miserable a life it must be to be a fan who seems to dislike almost everyone that’s ever played for us.

There is barely a thread that can go by about any of our former or current players without someone having a dig. Tav, Lundstram always get stick regardless of how well they play, even McCoist and Laudrup - I can’t imagine how miserable a life it must be to be a fan who seems to dislike almost everyone that’s ever played for us.
The Dessers stuff is really getting beyond a joke imo. Shankland was Dessers like last night apparently.

WTF does it even mean? Can they not just post shocking miss without having a needless dig at one of our own?

He is quoted in saying he wants to stay in Spain due to the way they play there.

I would move him on with a big sell on cut.
That would be the best move for all parties, i don't see him in Big Phils plans but still a fine footballer who will do a good job for someone.

Showing a bit of appreciation for the fans is cringe now!! nice touch Ianis.

That would be the best move for all parties, i don't see him in Big Phils plans but still a fine footballer who will do a good job for someone.

Showing a bit of appreciation for the fans is cringe now!! nice touch Ianis.
Think his time is up here, unless your a tav/ butland / goldson and a mainstay of the team then most have a shelf life where we need to cash in or let go.

Didn’t he say a couple of days ago that he doesn’t want to leave Spain, it suits his style and he hopes to stay in that league for a few years? I think he loves us but I don’t think he suits our play and he seems to think he doesn’t suit Scottish football going by his interview, unless he’s been misquoted.

Didn’t he say a couple of days ago that he doesn’t want to leave Spain, it suits his style and he hopes to stay in that league for a few years? I think he loves us but I don’t think he suits our play and he seems to think he doesn’t suit Scottish football going by his interview, unless he’s been misquoted.
He did indeed

Is there a football fan on the planet who prefer players who are shite on the park but class at Twitter ?
Probably not but there are players who become better players in folks minds once they leave and players who are liked because of gimmicks on social media etc rather than what they do on the park. That is my only point and have clearly stated there is nothing wrong with what he done and a nice moment for the travelling fans.

I hope this works.
Absolutely nothing wrong in playing an away friendly, and finding you have fans in the home support, then going to thank them. EDIT: Or the other way round! (I didn’t realise NI were away in Romania. Doh!)
He is a Rangers player and clearly appreciates the Rangers fans.
The boys and girls from NI deserve massive recognition for their support. It’s not like the local lads. I used to go into the city centre in the morning, Fanny about, get back for noon, and get ready to go to the game. These ladies and gentlemen who cross the water have an early rise and a full day before they sit on their settee again.
So more power to Ianis, that is what I’d expect from a Rangers player in NI.

( Equal praise to the troops who travel from the 4 corners of the UK mainland every home game!)

Last edited:
I hope this works.
Absolutely nothing wrong in playing an away friendly, and finding you have fans in the home support, then going to thank them. He is a Rangers player and clearly appreciates the Rangers fans.
The boys and girls from NI deserve massive recognition for their support. It’s not like the local lads. I used to go into the city centre in the morning, Fanny about, get back for noon, and get ready to go to the game. These ladies and gentlemen who cross the water have an early rise and a full day before they sit on their settee again.

( Equal praise to the troops who travel from the 4 corners of the UK mainland every home game!)

Thanks TQ3, now that it's finally been posted I can form my own opinion.

Well done Hagi and the NI fans. Good to see.

I hope this works.
Absolutely nothing wrong in playing an away friendly, and finding you have fans in the home support, then going to thank them. He is a Rangers player and clearly appreciates the Rangers fans.

Cheers on the NI Bears but the game was in Romania and they’re away fans.

To be brutally honest, it’s all a bit cringy
images

Would you like to hear a story about a Bridge?

Superb.

Regardless if he stays or not, he has gave us some fantastic memories and it's good that there is a mutual appreciation from both Ianis and the Northern Ireland bears who travelled to Romania.

Ianis coming over to them was probably the highlight of their trip. There is nothing cringey at all about a player and supporters both demonstrating their shared passion and love for our club.

Folk get conned with some players off field stunts. I'd like him more if he was performing and doing the business for us, he isnt.
Aye, his number of assists and goals for Rangers this season is fucking appalling.

If only he wasn't shipped out on loan in favor of Sam Lammers by that absolute charlatan Beale, they might be a bit better and he'd perhaps be doing a bit better for us.

Back