Hagi last night with Northern Ireland fans

The Dessers stuff is really getting beyond a joke imo. Shankland was Dessers like last night apparently.

WTF does it even mean? Can they not just post shocking miss without having a needless dig at one of our own?
It's weird as %^*& mate, they seem to take joy in one of our players being off form because they once said it was shite. Prefer Rangers to lose so they can snipe at one of our players.

Folk get conned with some players off field stunts. I'd like him more if he was performing and doing the business for us, he isnt.
What off field stunt. Going up to show appreciation to fans who are singing his name?

So depite him having contributed to our success you don't like him because he got shipped out on loan for having the audacity to want to play. Sorry to say it mate, but you're coming across like a spoilt child!

I know it's a friendly, but this is a set of fans showing love for an opposing player, and that player returning that love. What's not to like about that.

I'll bet there were dozens of Romanians in the crowd wondering wtf Ianis was doing going to the away fans, and if even a few of those people find out that this was NI/Rangers fans, then that raises our club's reputation.

I hope comes back and big Phil has a plan for him, Beale hung him out when he looked like he might play a part this season

Folk get conned with some players off field stunts. I'd like him more if he was performing and doing the business for us, he isnt.

I think folk are just appreciating the mutual respect tbh.

Hardly the kids fault he got an injury which fucked his career here, and FWIW I think there was no coming back from it with us for him because of it, as useless as that cretin Beale was, he was probably right and I’d imagine Hagi knew it deep down.

Far more deserving of some praise than some of the donkeys our fans have worshipped about in the past.

Hagi appreciated it even if some of our fans didn't.

Screenshot-20240323-161114-Instagram.jpg

I hope this works.
Absolutely nothing wrong in playing an away friendly, and finding you have fans in the home support, then going to thank them. EDIT: Or the other way round! (I didn’t realise NI were away in Romania. Doh!)
He is a Rangers player and clearly appreciates the Rangers fans.
The boys and girls from NI deserve massive recognition for their support. It’s not like the local lads. I used to go into the city centre in the morning, Fanny about, get back for noon, and get ready to go to the game. These ladies and gentlemen who cross the water have an early rise and a full day before they sit on their settee again.
So more power to Ianis, that is what I’d expect from a Rangers player in NI.

( Equal praise to the troops who travel from the 4 corners of the UK mainland every home game!)
Thanks for posting a working link. How anyone can complain about that is beyond me. I watched it with a big daft grin on my face - good for him, and the fans !

To be brutally honest, it’s all a bit cringy
To be brutally honest.
Get a life mate...And the fan boys with their likes..
Remember this.. Those tramps can hate each other but stick bye each other, think about it!!

Last edited:
He is quoted in saying he wants to stay in Spain due to the way they play there.

I would move him on with a big sell on cut.
Hagi is a Rangers player until a club reach our valuation or big Phil decides he doesn’t want him.
I’d like to see him stay but would take a decent fee for him.

Back